Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Genius-autopay - Genius-autopay.net

xetang

Welcome to Genius-autopay

Genius-autopay is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially registered offshore in Republic of Panama since 2009 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

The foreign exchange market is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

NORMAL PLAN

19% Daily for 6 days Payout

Invest Amount : $20 - $10000

14% Profit + 100% Principal - Automatic Daily Payment

BUSINESS PLAN

140% After 7 Days Payout

Invest Amount : $10000 - $1000000

40% Profit + 100% Principal - Automatic Payment After 7 Days

PROFESSIONAL PLAN

200% After 2 Weeks

Invest Amount : $500 - $50000

100% Profit + 100% Principal - Automatic Payment After 2 Weeks

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://genius-autopay.net/?ref=U9488280

100% satisfaction guaranteed hehe ... :) is that true but i dont think so because there is no monitors added to the site and more over i dont think it would be safe to invest in this hyip program because the admin of the site is hiding the statics of the site so it is no safe to invest in this program its my opinion about this hyip site . this site looks like a advertising site and it is not looking like an Hyip program .

If they pay us then we may try this program. Because our total net profit after 6 days later will be 14% or around 2.33%. So it's just over 2% or natural value and their maturity time line also very little. We must expect some good payout proof from all seniors. By which we must get best support and ready to invest.

100% satisfaction guaranteed hehe ... :) is that true but i dont think so because there is no monitors added to the site and more over i dont think it would be safe to invest in this hyip program because the admin of the site is hiding the statics of the site so it is no safe to invest in this program its my opinion about this hyip site . this site looks like a advertising site and it is not looking like an Hyip program .

I think that you are wrong because if check in detail about monitors, we can see that have had a bit many monitors approved for this site now and too have had monitors have approved "Paying" for this site, it is good when we see that this site have ran about 10 days but it have been better when admin trying to promote with monitors. However, their investment min is high, it is difficult so that anyone can decide to invest here

I see that many members are satisfied. While cheking the hyip monitors, i found that 5 hyip monitors are showing paying statut including goldpoll and 3 others are showing a waiting statut. But the major problem in this program is that the min invest is high and it wouldn't attract many investors.

Minimum amount is just too high for my comfort. I don't want to invest in here. The amount is just too high that if I'm going to loss that amount for me I just loss my four months of posting in dmt. that's how long I can recover if I'm going to loss money in here. I'm happy that I'm earning in ptp forum but I'm not going to be happy if my earning will be loss if I'm going to invest in genius-autopay.