Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashrite-inv - Cashrite-inv.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://cashrite-inv.com

The Cashrite Investment is an international financial services company with offices in the Bahamas and London offering clients access to every major market in the world. In business for 5 years, Cashrite Investment today has nearly $1 billion in client assets under administration and provides brokerage, asset management, and corporate finance services to its primarily high net-worth individual and institutional customers in over 75 countries around the world. We employ a first class team of professional traders, financial advisors and analysts who are on hand to service your requirements.

PLANS:

105% after 1 day ($10 - $500)

110% after 1 day ($501 - $3000)

120% after 1 day ($3001 - $50,000)

130% after 4 days ($10 - $2000)

155% after 4 days ($2,001 - $20,000)

185% after 4 days ($20,001 - $50,000)

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://cashrite-inv.com

Although the interest is just low I don't think its worth it to invest in here. Just look at the site plan. the minimum amount to invest in here is 10 dollars. The second amount is 501 dollars. that's just too high for me. I'm hoping that we can see a good paying hyip site but I doubt it. Beause the plan and the script is a clear sign that this site is a cheap hyip site.

Though the script of the site is not looking professional i think it really works investing here since as i see the ratings of the monitors i found that the site is online since more than 7 days and with the status of paying though the ROi is less they will pay i think there is nothing much going investing here in this site .

Best thing that program has came from a hyip monitor. It's mean this site might passed it's primary verification. We may expect some good profit of 5%. But we never expect some long term return from them because 5% daily is not very profitable scheme for any owner. So we need to grab this opportunity with $10 of base.