Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

orzbux -- orzbux.com

christmas_

• 3 weeks later...

I have more than $0.5 in my account but I don't think I managed to get my payment now because the admin's account been suspended. From the admin's words, this situation might take up to 1 week to settle.

I was planned to withdraw through LR but unfortunately, LR only available for those who invested.

why was the account of admin has been suspended? and how long it will take? their minimum payout is very interesting that's why i was encouraged to join in them

Problem might able to be solved within these few days, here is the admin's announcement regarding this:

IF Paypal has decided to close our account, we will be refunding all the investments you have made and we have to downgrade your membship, so you will need to re-invest via Alertpay or Libery Reserve.

If you want to get your payment quickly, I strongly recommended that request a refund from us by sending support tickets and re-upgrade your membership via Alertpay or Libery Reserve.

( Once again, sorry for any inconveniences )

Well, the admin still paying fair with his members. Lets see~

today i dont know whta happen to this site because when i try to visit the site all i see is

Domain Suspended This domain has been temporarily or permanently suspended.

I dont what this one means if this one is only an emergency maintenance or something might come happen

the site now is a scam ....... i have requested my money 4 days ago but i did not recive my money .. i wish it pay

the site has still been suspended as of today that maybe why the admin cannot process your request for payout but still I dont know when

will this one coming back in the industry

the site now is a scam ....... i have requested my money 4 days ago but i did not recive my money .. i wish it pay

site back to normal now after few hours downtime. However, their forum been renewed and I don't see recent payment proofs around. The admin saying "a new management team" and some promotion been started.

Erm... not a good sign for me.

• 4 weeks later...

At orzbux.com you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads.

Standard Members:

$0.01 per click

$0.005 per ref click

$0.10 first payout, $2 second payout, $4 third payout, $5 forth payout and thereafter

Payments via Paypal, Alertpay

http://www.orzbux.com/?ref=zxcvbn

i think you made your thread for long time

the minimum payout now at this company is $3-5-7-9.

i think this company have high minimum payout now because it have no any advertisers because the rates is too high for advertisers

good luck

• 4 weeks later...