Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yacht Wealth Club - yachtwealthclub.com

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Yacht Wealth Club

468x60.gif

Yacht Wealth Club is happy to welcome you on its pages and invites you to start your investment journey. Yacht Wealth Club is a company that has been in the yacht selling/buying/renting business for years and now it is time to go to the next level - international online investing. Our business strategy requires constant growth, so we entered a high-yield investment market in search of capital from private investors in order to expand our boundaries.

We focus on investments in the market, aimed primarily at consumers of luxury services. This is a field of big money and big opportunities. Do not forget that 13% of the world's population own 95% of the world's capital. The investment offer of Yacht Wealth Club has been developed to provide guaranteed profit and to avoid all possible risks. With the help of our experience you will quickly achieve your goals on the way to financial freedom.

Start Jul 18, 2012

PLANS:

Caribbean Plan 3,0-3,5% Daily for 7 Calendar Days (Principal Back after the plan maturity)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

CP 1 $10 - $500 3.00

CP 2 $501 - $2,000 3.25

CP 3 $2,001 - $5,000 3.50

Mediterranean Plan 4,0 - 5,0% Daily for 10 Calendar Days (Principal Back after the plan maturity)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MP 1 $50 - $5,000 4.00

MP 2 $5,001 - $8,000 4.25

MP 3 $8,001 - $12,000 5.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KoDDoS

-SSL - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 2.5%

-License GC

-Manual Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

yachtwealthclub.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

very profitable medium term plans , 3% daily interest for 7 days is really profitable and makes you invest without worries , the site is still new so we should to know that the site is very safe , and we should to invest in order to support it , I am in with $10 , and will post my proofs soon .

The investment plans here are god looking and attracting to invest well nice to see that you have invested your money in this program so all the best hope you get paid soon from this site and let us know when you got paid from this program so that we can also come ahead and make a small investment in this program .

• 2 weeks later...

ohhhh , I received my principle ( my main deposit ) very fast payment

$10.60 has been successfully sent to your LibertyReserve account U9669870.

Transaction batch is 105252276.

I am in again and will post my proof of payment daily , the site is really very profitable , I can say that yachtwealthclub will be the TOP hyip soon . the admin told me that he planning to continue for very long time online .