Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Googles-adsense - googles-adsense.com

I'm Not Admin

AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image, and video advertisements on their websites. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. Google beta tested a cost-per-action service, but discontinued it in October 2008 in favor of a DoubleClick offering (also owned by Google). In 2010, Google earned US$2.04 billion ($8.16 billion annualized), or 30% of total revenue, through AdSense.

24 hours plan / 120% after 24 hrs

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

365 days plan / 10% daily for 365 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $250,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

4 hours plan / 300% after 24 hrs

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $300,000 300.00

http://googles-adsense.com/?ref=shareking

This one is an outright scam!

Google Adsense has no affiliations with sites like this. Indeed, Google does not even allow placement of their ads on HYIP sites.

The Admin couldn't think of a better lie to tell. Well, let me ask, What exactly do you do for GA? And why do you need investments ?

they have 5 monitor supports them

they use cheap script with bad theme

i think the plans is good with little high roi

the minimum deposit which is 5$ is also nice

may i will try again later

Hayoomaa dont forget to put this monitors in your memory....this is the scam monitors in my eyes who monitor another scam....

so if this monitors is on this outrageous site meaning stay away from the site but also remember the monitors so stay away from newcoming hyips who use this monitors in the future..

For the site...i hope nobody is thinking there is an early christmas gift this year, for sure it wont come with this site:)

When i checked on the monitors i got three different views some rated it as paying and many rate it as waiting and Not paying.

Monitors which rated it as not paying indicate they were last paid only on 30th November and whereas on the other-hand Monitors rated it as Paying indicate they have being paid till 2nd December Looks like the Admin is selective when it comes to paying members

• 6 months later...