Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashViews - www.cashviews.com

rapidmaster

I am Not the Site Admin

banner2.gif

Planning it from quite long, at last we got this opportunity to present our new PTCEvo Site, CashViews to our Lovely Members.. Actually we were little nervous on opening it as we all know what usually happens with the Bux Sites.. But with the love our members have shown to us, we are quite confident about it and hope to give the same earning opportunity to our members with a 100% Assurance that they will never be scammed :... We won't still call it a Bux Site, but rather a semi-bux and with time, we promise you that member's earnings will increase more and more (You have best example of CNH which started as an Aurora, but now even Standard Members earn 3-4 cents a day which is same like a bux site (which usually go scam ).. Yes it takes a little more time to click Ads than Bux Sites, and in return we give them the 100% no scam guarantee.. Isn't it worth a deal?? Oh And waht about extra earnings through PTP, TE, Signup Offers??

We always believe TRUST is the key for any business and we will continue the same with CashViews..

So what is CashViews

As many PTC members liked the ptcevo script a lot, so we thought to give them a try and we are really very ahppy with it, as it has very less bugs and very easy member panel, so no worries for our memebrs and they can concentrate only on thier Earnings

We have planned to have Standard Member Earnings per Day to be $0.03 (from their own clicks) while 5-6 Cents for Premium Members from our self-ads but as our Advertiser's Increase, members will have more and more earnings... As we had been sharing 90% of CNH profit with our members, the same will be followed in CashViews too... Rest there will be many free goodies in our same forum, Buxtalk.com (Oh and there is big surprise too at the bottom )

The minimum payout for Standard Members will be $2, while for Premium Members it will start from $1 only.. All payments will be done within 24 hours mostly, and with a TOS of 72 hours..

Members Benefits

• Earn up to $0.01 per Click
  • Earn up to $0.01 per Referral Click
  • Earn up to $2.50 per Sign Up Offer
  • Request payment at $2
  • Fast payouts with Top Notch support
  • Detailed Statistics of Referral Clicks

Payment Processor :- PP | AP

So Join CashViews Now!!

============================================

MY Payment Proof

• 1 month later...

I am sure this site will be a success and a 100% legit site.I have been a member of Cashnhits and Cashtream,the two other sites owned by the same admin and I have never experienced any payment problems.He is a very trustworthy and helpful admin and I am earning a lot from Cashnhits.Since Cashviews is their new venture and a bux site I have high hopes from it.

I am sure this site will be a success and a 100% legit site.I have been a member of Cashnhits and Cashtream,the two other sites owned by the same admin and I have never experienced any payment problems.He is a very trustworthy and helpful admin and I am earning a lot from Cashnhits.Since Cashviews is their new venture and a bux site I have high hopes from it.

I didn't know that he is the admin of that site. That's great news. So it's definitely a legit site. I have something like 1.2$ there at the moment. Haven't been able to open the site today. It says that they are doing some maintenance.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...