Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Aurum-finance - Aurum-finance.com

xetang

Aurum Finance is a money management company providing global investment opportunities that offer security, stability and impressive financial performance. Our service to investors is based on three main principles: guarantee, stability and no risk. We ensure that investments will generate earnings stable and risk free, and money moves accurately and securely anytime, anywhere.

Plan:

21% daily for 5 days, 2.2%-5% daily for 45 days, 120% after 10 days and More

Min: $10

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join here: http://aurum-finance.com/ZO1124235

a newly launched program, well the script for this program is good enough or i can say unique one, and their template is great it makes them interesting to see, and the plan is clear which people can see it, and they have SSL protection for 1 years. so far i think this program as one of the good program with profitable plan they have

Well the plan looks reasonable; they did a good job on that......that's practically 105% after 5 days. Looks sustainable, profitable but for now just promising. It' just a day online as they claimed and they've also claimed to be security verified for a year...right. The only amendment I think they should look (that's if it's not too late; but I believe they can still make amendment. And it will be to their own profit if they do) into is the minimum deposit. They reduce it; they get more investors.