Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neoxsense-neoxsense.com

mahmodeid

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering what is the click value of the ads for standard member? In the stats above its say 100% of the click value but it does not say how much is the click value of the ads for standard member. I'm interested because the minimum amount to withdraw is 10 cents only but same time I see that this site is not fully opened about its rate that I feel and fear that the rate is low.

The click rates here is good and The minimum payout here is very low i think we can easily reach that amount and also the referral commission here is very good i think this is a good ptc site i just hope it pays for a long time.

I visited the site right now and its not available right now. It's already been an abandon site so I guess its a clear sign that this site is not a good site to earn anymore. How can you earn if the site does not exist anymore right? I don't know when did this site turn to goner but now that this site has turn to scam I guess I have no hope to join and earn in this site.