Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CosProfits - cosprofits.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Cos Profits

We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market.

We do not limit our operations only to online trading, we are also involved in a number of offline investment sources that even thought they are not as profitable as securities and currencies trading, are worth investing in. Our investment approach is to seek out companies that can deliver above-average returns without above-average risk.

Among the companies of size worldwide, very few present worthwhile investment opportunities when measured against this demanding criterion. Long-term research shows that the companies that can deliver such above-average share price returns over the medium-to-long term, have one overriding characteristic: the ability to sustain above-average earnings growth.

Investment Plans:

112% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Promo Plan $1 - $20,000 112.00

126%-132% after 2 days

Standard Plan 1 $20 - $200 126.00

Standard Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 128.00

Standard Plan 3 $2,001 - $20,000 132.00

140%-148% after 3 days

Professional Plan 1 $50 - $500 140.00

Professional Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 144.00

Professional Plan 3 $5,001 - $20,000 148.00

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay

6% ref. commission

Link: http://cosprofits.com/

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@cosprofits.bensproject.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

hi dude i want to ask about this site? is it already dead or not? because i find that error message when i access this site today, and that is not good if they scam us so far, i just hope this is only technical issue and they need to solve it as fast as they can.

hi dude i want to ask about this site? is it already dead or not? because i find that error message when i access this site today, and that is not good if they scam us so far, i just hope this is only technical issue and they need to solve it as fast as they can.

The site is working for now as i can access it from my side. That said, the plans offered here are very unstable with high ROI and interest. Right now this program has a waiting status in goldpoll so i wouldn't invest in here if i were someone else.

epayment, you can easily find how long the site has been running. simply go to some famous monitors and there will be a whole list of information. I think this site is currently down. Like trickster said, it gives me error and webpage says it is not available. I knew not to invest in here in the first place and I was right. Plus, this site has not been running for even 1 day.

No one can believe this risky program, because starting with $1 of tiny figure and 12% of impossible return after a single day later. It's mean our deposit will be vanished assuredly. As well as their 6% ref. commission value also high enough. So we need to stay away from them. Else we must become fool and loose all.