Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bigbuxtime - bigbuxtime.com

Welcome to Buxbigtime. Thank you very much for your first visit to Buxbigtime , We are considering ourself fortunate that you took your valuable time to explore our service, and to read through this post.

We are proud to bring you the service Buxbigtime. We are open for registration & people from all over the world can join us to start a profitable and regular online earning through a communicative system.

Rest assured that we will do everything we can to make a safe and stable website where you can have a plausible income at home. Let us create a solid site together.

Standard :

Pay per click $0.008

Pay per referral click $0.002

Max. direct referrals 50

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

486x60_1.jpg

The site design is too bad & I haven't seen the minimum payout amount. It's not paying a cent to it's members so no payment proof available to see. So, I think one need to stay away from this site because it's still not proven that whether it's a scam or legit site.

i don' think that script is bad i only see that script as old script even like that, this site is one of the good site,with the low rate they offered they can survive longer also they have many kind of earning for clickers here one of them is clixgrid :D, similiar like clixsense.