Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

xtremesurf - xtremesurf.info

XTREME SURF

On the face of it Xtreme Surf appears to be just another Traffic Exchange and, I might say, the

advertising results I have had from it since I joined have been quite outstanding. But it actually

has 3 built-in income streams.

Firstly, even free members are paid $0.05 for every 15 pages surfed.

Secondly, (also available to free members) it has a PTC section where clicking on banners can earn

you as much as $0.15 per banner per day.

Upgrade costs just $2 and lasts for 105 days BUT you will earn back that $2 by surfing just 10 sites

per day for 105 days! If you surf more than 10 per day you earn more but it is not clear how this

actually works.

Once upgraded, you can buy additional upgrade units (or shares in the company) at $2 per share

(maximum 999 shares) which pay a remarkable 0.8% per day.

Join now: http://xtremesurf.info/?ref=5300

• 3 months later...

not only offer traffic exchange service but this site also give cash for surf to member. its good opportunity because rarely a traffic exchange site offering cash as surf reward. I am interested to join but should wait till there is payment proof available to make sure that this site truly paying and not the scam one.

• 2 months later...

I personally do not have any account with this site but I am thinking to open one looking at the addition cash generating benefits that we get in addition to traffic to our websites. The rates appear to be good but I am worried whether they will really pay me when I request a payout so before joining I will wait some days to read more reviews of the website here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...