Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Imfaids - Imfaids.com

xetang

WELCOME TO IMFAIDS

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization that was conceived on July 22, 1944 and came into existence on December 27, 1945 when 29 countries signed the agreement.It originally had 45 members.The IMF's stated goal was to stabilize exchange rates and assist the reconstruction of the worlds international payment system. Countries contributed money to a pool from which countries with payment imbalances could borrow funds on a temporary basis. Through this activity and others,the IMF worked to improve the economies of its member countries.The IMF today describes itself as an organization of 187 countries (as of July 2010), working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty. The organizations stated objectives are to promote international economic cooperation, international trade, employment, and exchange rate stability, including by making resources available to member countries to meet balance of payments needs.Its headquarters are in Washington, D.C.

STARTER PLAN 2.4% profit daily for 365 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 1.20

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000,000 2.40

SILVER PLAN 135% AFTER 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $1,000,000 135.00

CRYSTAL PLAN 250% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,000 - $5,000 200.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $1,000,000 250.00

GOLDEN PLAN 450% after 5 days

Plan 1 $1,500 - $5,000 400.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $1,000,000 450.00

IMF SUPPORT PLAN( profit after 30 minutes)

Plan 1 $2,500 - $5,000 45000.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $100,000 90000.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.imfaids.com/?ref=xetang

IMFAIDS pay so far still paying , one of my friend who also veteran in hyip ask me that they are one of the good program nowadays, even they are not passed first round for now, but it seems they are doing well for now, based on my own calculation that no one reach BEP yet.

I thought this site name is Immaid but I realize that its imfaid. It's like saying that I'm maid or I'm afraid. lols. I guess this site admin is a newbies and only thing name of the site that sound familiar to him as its sound more casual. I'm hoping that we can find a good site that we can invest our money than this one. For me since the site name suggest that this site is maybe owned by newbies I feel that this site will not going to last.

IMFAIDS pay so far still paying , one of my friend who also veteran in hyip ask me that they are one of the good program nowadays, even they are not passed first round for now, but it seems they are doing well for now, based on my own calculation that no one reach BEP yet.

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran very good until now and it too is good paying site when have more 11 monitors approved for this site in status "Paying" and it too have ran about 1/3 first plan for 1 year, I think that it is still safe when invest here, we can see that their rate is very reasonable and it can pay out good with this rate but as my idea, this site is not good for small investors because benefit is too low and time is too long

Sincerely it shouldn't be surprising that up until now this program is paying since the returns the admin of the site already tabled is reasonable.i just hope they would keep paying for a very long duration of time and above all be putting smiles on investors faces.

Sincerely it shouldn't be surprising that up until now this program is paying since the returns the admin of the site already tabled is reasonable.i just hope they would keep paying for a very long duration of time and above all be putting smiles on investors faces.

Yes, it is correct and it too is not surprise because we can see that their plans, it is very low for long plans and high min for investing with short plans and with this plans, it is difficult so that anyone can invest here when must invest at least $500, therefore only have plan 1 is reasonable and they are paying because benefit for this investment is not many

I dont think this program is paying it is almost more than 100 days since the program has launched and i dont think it is still paying to the members though they have added two monitors and showing the status of paying and i am not at all interested in investing in this program i cant put my money into risk .

I will be surprise if this one is still paying until now. But guess what? Suprise!. its still paying until now. The site script and plans look cheap but its still does pay until now. Anway I'm just wondering why this thread is just opened this july since his site is running since april. I guess this is the reason why its still paying until now. Its paying because theirs a gradual investors in here that keep this site paying good.