Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Now Paying - now-paying.com

umeghayu

I'm not admin.

http://now-paying.com

NOW PAYING is a private limited company registered in the England and wales, was formed in Nov 2010.

In a market where diversification is limited, we have controlled risk and enhanced returns by using diverse markets, such as emerging market currencies and high yielding currencies and diversification of investment styles. All sources of currency returns are inherently diversified and such an allocation has become increasingly important part of our added value. We exploit all available sources of return, not just the obvious ones.

14% hourly for 8 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 14.00

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 - $100 53.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 57.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 60.00

Plan 4 $1,001 and more 65.00

130% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 110.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 4 $1,001 and more 130.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://now-paying.com

The plan offers big returns so I think that it is not safe to invest in here because the site might going to crash if this is the plans. Hourly plans is not recommended because of instability so I prefer HYIPs with low returns but more stabilize.

The script used is very common in short term hyip, but this one is seen less common in hourly ones. Nevertheless, many monitoring sites have invested early here and so able to get a profit. Therefore status is paying. But most of the time, I disregard all hourly sites. They are too risky for normal investors.

This site has been running for just one day but it has a paying status in almost all the HYIP monitors so i guess its fair to say its safe to invest for a few days more here. Nonetheless the plans are very short term so given a timespan of about 1 week investing in here is very risky.

this site not in a good shape for now dude, it will be wise if we consider if we want to invest here, aside from that things their plan also not looks good and as we know hourly hyip cannot sustain for long time, and in some hyip monitors that monitoring them i see some of them already put "PROBLEM" status.