Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxband - fxband.com

Fx Band is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially registered by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

The foreign exchange market is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

With over 2 trillion US Dollars daily volume forex is surely the most exciting markets for trading. Yet, it is very complicated. Time shows that only experienced traders are able to sufficiently benefit from trading. Their skilled-based strategies and excellent sense and knowledge of the industry are crucial factors.

We provide solutions for individuals who lack time and/or will to enter the rapidly changing foreign exchange market (forex). Moreover, our flexible investment program allows individuals to benefit from smaller initial investment as $10.

plans.jpg

http://fxband.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

This is really attractive site and design is really professional and has got good security including SSL

I would appreciate the way they have designed the plans

- Attractive returns - Long term sustainability - Only 30 days lock in period - Affordable minimum of only 10$, is this all that is incorporated in plans.

The hyip design is impressive and very professional type and its having a good script. Looks like the Admin has spend more effort in designing the site which implies the Admin has a long term interest in it. Further the site is protective by the securities measures of DDOS and SSL

O, you mean the Admin has spent more money purchasing an HYIP script. Lolz.

Yea, the script is rather professional, and may be the pogam will become popular, but as yet I still shudder to make a $10 minimum investment here.

I never meant the Admin have spent money i meant effort in designing a good script and his interest in the site. This implies the admin doesn't have a make money motive to run down the site within a day or two after launch and run away with all money

• 4 weeks later...

The site plans are for 30 days and the return offered are attractive and achievable in a Forex trading

But i hate the fact that the admin doesn't open a option for pre maturity withdrawal which increases the risk of investors as they have to wait for 30 days till to get their capital back and if the site stop paying they may end up losing part of their capital

• 3 weeks later...

I have two deposits here of each $10, in the 30 days plan, and recently both deposits were matured but

I have reinvested the $20 again for second round,

which I think is a good idea as this one looks promising that can stay quite a while around and they have always paid me faster in the first round.

The site is already running for 78 days with a paying status as per the monitors rating

This shows the site has completed the two cycles of the plan and its running the third cycle successfully

Looks like its a good platform for investors to invest and earn some profits while the site is paying

There is RCB offer up to 200% enabling investor to recover part of his principle

today I have got another fast payment from the program as usual,

well, from my $20 investment, I have so far earned a $12 in daily withdrawals,

so I can say that I have got 50% BEP from this one already,

after reaching the 100% BEP from the program will leave my investment active and enjoy the profits there on.

well, I am in second round running with my $20 active deposit and by the time the round is completed I would be BEP here,

so there won't be much stress to continue to the third round with this program.

I have already received a $14 in daily profits from this program with $20 investment,

so another eighteen days that I can get BEP on my investment and thus starts the profits,

so far they have made fast payments and it seems that this one surely is going to be one of the stable and reliable programs in the industry.

the monitors are showing the site has being running long with paying status and iam amazed by the site plans as they are stable and can expect to run long further the admin seem to have invested in monitors and this shows the admin intention for long term running

the site is using a nice template and has all the site securities installed

• 2 weeks later...

the site design is attractive and the site is only secured by SSL and it doesn't have DDOS protection

further as the site depend solely on liberty reserve only if the site is having problem with its LR account the entire site operation may get blocked

The site has enough popularity as well withsufficient profit, DEsign is also attractive that's why it's taking too time to load... the name indicate it has some attachment with forex trading.. FInally We can tell it's looking very professional as well .... Making money with us...But I think the min. spend 10$ must be lowered at 1$...

one of my deposits to this program was matured yesterday and I have reinvested it to the program,

as I have invested in the 30 days plan, every time the fund matures, I am reinvesting that,

this is very stable program for now, paying on time successfully, so I expect them to last long,

great experience investing in this program.