Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Finance-century - Finance-century.net

xetang

We have high ethical standart in banking and forex working.We offers excellent rates of profit to all member who have join in our programs. We can promise you professionalism,hard work,good profit and honesty.to all member who have join in our programs. We can promise you professionalism,hard work,good profit and honesty.

15% HOURLY FOR 8 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $25 13.50

Plan 2 $26 - $100 14.00

Plan 3 $101 - $300 14.50

Plan 4 $301 - $10,000 15.00

28% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS

Plan 1 $5 - $100 27.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 27.50

Plan 3 $301 - $10,000 28.00

115% AFTER 1HOUR

Plan 1 $15 - $100 108.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 110.00

Plan 3 $301 - $10,000 115.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://finance-century.net/?ref=zozo278

finance century have common script and the design not looks good too, it is just like many kind of short term hyip program that will paying for short time too. aside from the script and desing, they don't have SSL and DDOS which is important for them, well the hourly plan here not help at all. i suggest to be careful if you still insist to invest here

This site just launched today so nothing to say about it's activity. Returning principal with 115% interest within a hour isn't beneficial for a company to sustain for quite a long period of time. But investors will get the benefit from this site for a few days & then it's all depends on the change in the investment plan of this site to make it sustainable.

This site just launched today so nothing to say about it's activity. Returning principal with 115% interest within a hour isn't beneficial for a company to sustain for quite a long period of time. But investors will get the benefit from this site for a few days & then it's all depends on the change in the investment plan of this site to make it sustainable.

With hourly sites, I think that we only should invest in max 3 days in all, it is more safe for your fund, with this site, it too is same when it too have ran near 1 days here, as my idea, we only can invest in max 2 days or less, it will be best, very many monitors approved status "Paying" now, we too should note that when site have more investors to invest, it will become scam anytime

although the site is new , but I still see that it is unsuitable to invest more than $1 . the script of the site seems old and I do not want to loss my money in this ponzi hourly site

Site has a paying status in almost all f the monitors that has listed it till now so i guess its safe for investment for the moment. The site script and design used here is also very elegant so it would only attract more investors in here since the minimum amount of deposit to get started is just $1.

Great that the monitors are listing this site as paying but for me I don't think it would be safe to invest here any more. It is ever safe to invest in hourly but this one seems a little suspicious because more than one thousand dollars deposited but only 20 or so dollars withdrawn.the site had been running for two days already. And this doesn't seem right.