Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

asteralfund - asteralfund.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin site.

Asteral Fund is one of the financial services providers and is the best way for connecting you to the global markets, with minimum risk . We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest .

In short , we aim to deliver superior investment returns with minimum invest and investment risk . our activity is in Forex markets and we pay a guaranteed profit to our investors.

Plan:

125% AFTER ONE DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1

$10 - $199 105.00

Plan 2

$200 - $499 106.00

Plan 3

$500 - $4,999 108.00

Plan 4

$5,000 - $9,999 115.00

Plan 5

$10,000 - $50,000 125.00

210% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan 1

$10 - $199 117.00

Plan 2

$200 - $499 120.00

Plan 3

$500 - $4,999 127.00

Plan 4

$5,000 - $9,999 155.00

Plan 5

$10,000 - $50,000 210.00

620% AFTER 7 DAYS

Plan 1

$10 - $199 144.00

Plan 2

$200 - $499 151.00

Plan 3

$500 - $4,999 166.00

Plan 4

$5,000 - $9,999 310.00

Plan 5

$10,000 - $50,000 620.00

1300% AFTER 14 DAYS

Plan 1

$10 - $199 195.00

Plan 2

$200 - $499 215.00

Plan 3

$500 - $4,999 250.00

Plan 4

$5,000 - $9,999 650.00

Plan 5

$10,000 - $50,000 1300.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join now: https://asteralfund.com

The minimum investment is 10 dollars and the return is 105% after 1 day. This is pretty standard for a short term. But this specific kind only usually has 7 days life time. Yesterday I went in early with just 10 dollars to test it out. The site looks good and promising for now. Many investors and monitors have listed it. To maximise the profit, get some RCB as well.

it seems they are quite popular in the eyes of investors nowadays and i see alot of hyip monitors already monitoring this program, and i think they can do well for now, also their status in that hyip monitors are paying but mostly still waiting, maybe because they just monitored this program today.

Sincerely many monitors on the radar of this program would be giving investors inhere an edge because they would want to be around for a while but still yet i expect guys to stay vigilant and alert so as to know when to opt out since the ROI is a bit on the high side.

Sincerely many monitors on the radar of this program would be giving investors inhere an edge because they would want to be around for a while but still yet i expect guys to stay vigilant and alert so as to know when to opt out since the ROI is a bit on the high side.

actually I see that you do not have to wait , if you planning to invest at this site I think you should to invest now , because after that the site will be at high risk , so you will not be able to do investments without worries .

Site has paying status on only one monitor but taking a look at the exaggerated plans this seem too much a risk even with a green card. Such programs with unstable short term plans are very much unstable and could be gone anytime with our money so i wouldn't invest in here in any way.

This is not true, This site is now a scam. At least 6 monitors have listed this site as a scam. And only a few left have not yet changed the status. That is why you still see 2 or 3 monitors lister there saying it is paying.

They claim they have processed my payment, but in the earnings history list, They said they successful transferred money to LR account (N/A) and then batch N/A as well. Meaning it was not paid to me at all. I have lost 10 dollars even just after 2 days of running. Now I know not to risk so much money in these sites.

The design quality of the site is so good that people may like it so much and they must try to bring some fund and wish to stay for some days. But they need to bring some natural and short term basis plan because 5% daily can not be possible for a long. But it also true that too many programs already paid with this 5% daily plan.

This is not true, This site is now a scam. At least 6 monitors have listed this site as a scam. And only a few left have not yet changed the status. That is why you still see 2 or 3 monitors lister there saying it is paying.

They claim they have processed my payment, but in the earnings history list, They said they successful transferred money to LR account (N/A) and then batch N/A as well. Meaning it was not paid to me at all. I have lost 10 dollars even just after 2 days of running. Now I know not to risk so much money in these sites.

Yes, it is correct, this is already site, I have lost $10 fund here after invested here when it only ran about 2 days, this site only pay about 1 day for any members and it have offers RCB offer for monitors is very high but when I invest here, I have lost money, it too is experience for me about RCB offers in next time.

This is scam program. It should be closed and move to scam section. I have lost $10 when this site only pay out about a day! :angry: