Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenstairway - Goldenstairway.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://www.goldenstairway.com

GoldenStairway is an online advertising co-op that can improve your life! How? At GoldenStairway, we are all working together to help each other succeed. With this program, we share the costs and the rewards of advertising. As an active participant, you will even earn rebates on your advertising purchases! Ultimately, our mission at GoldenStairway is to help people improve their lives. You can earn a lot of money with GoldenStairway.

PLANS:

Daily Plan. Pay @3.00% after 1 - Day/Days Total:-50 Payments

Description:The Bronze Plan gives members the opportunity to earn 3% on their advertising investment for 50 days. Minimum Advertising Purchase is $10. 500 advertising credits are earned per $10 unit purchased.

Daily Plan. Pay @5.00% after 1 - Day/Days Total:-50 Payments

Description:The Silver Plan gives members the opportunity to earn 5% on their advertising investment for 50 days. Minimum Advertising Purchase is $10. 750 advertising credits are earned per $10 unit purchased.

Daily Plan. Pay @7.00% after 1 - Day/Days Total:-50 Payments

Description:The Gold Plan gives members the opportunity to earn 7% on their advertising investment for 50 days. Minimum Advertising Purchase is $10. 1000 advertising credits are earned per $10 unit purchased.

Daily Plan. Pay @200.00% after 30 - Day/Days Total Return:-200.00%

Description:This plan pays 2X your original Ad plan purchase price after 30 days.

Daily Plan. Pay @500.00% after 60 - Day/Days Total Return:-500.00%

Description:This Plan returns 5X your Ad Purchase Price after 60 days.

Daily Plan. Pay @999.99% after 90 - Day/Days Total Return:-1000.00%

Description:This Plan returns 10X your Ad Purchase Price after 90 days.

Accept : LR, PM, AP, STP

Link : http://www.goldenstairway.com

we should to keep in mine that this site is just a new hyip site , so we have now in front of new hyip site started recently and it has some medium term plans , actually I prefer these kinds of medium term plans but I should to see the admin improve his good work , I mean that the site still did not paid many pending payments

Plan look complicated to me. why can't this site just give a simple plan like 110% in ten days or something. This is the reason why I don't like this site. You know me. I hate complicated things. the more the site is complicated the more I don't want to invest. I think its better if I just going to spend my time looking for ways to earn money that for ways to waste money.

the script is too bad and cheap and their plans as well but one thing which i like is the professional live support which is online 24h and i have also tested it by sending some messages.the operator also respond on my message they are ready to help anytime i think all of the hyips must need to ad this option.

Just make sure that you don't invest too much money in here. this site maybe paying but as I said before this site is just too complicated to attract more investors. Usually investors prefer to invest in a hyip site that is simple and if the hyip site is some how look complicated many just going to shy away. Just like me.