Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FinoPro - finopro.com

I am not admin.

https://finopro.com/?ref=incredible

ban2.gif

FinoPro is a the leading global provider of high yield investment products and services active in the financial markets since more than eight years. Our expertise and experience give us confidence in our future trading performance, and allow us to attract new investors in order to fully realize the current market potential.

Hot & Massive Longterm (( 4 Way Business Payplan )) !!

- 1ST EPI You Earn 10% Every Business Forex Trading Day For 15 Days !!

- 2nd ECI You Earn 150% After 10 Business Forex Trading Days !!

- 3rd ECI You Earn 210% After 15 Business Forex Trading Days !!

- 4th ECI You Earn 300% After 20 Business Forex Trading Days !!

- You Also 6% Referral Commissions !!

- Only $10 STP, Liberty Reserve & Perfect Money !!

- Payza ACCEPTED SOON !!

https://finopro.com/?ref=incredible

The money invested here are also invested in forex which i do not really find safe well The investment plan offered is very profitable but unsustainable well i do not find this program as a safe place to invest.

from where you knew that this site is really trading in forex ? it may be just a ponzi hyip , not all the hyips are trading in forex , but also rarely to find some hyips are trading in forex .

from where you knew that this site is really trading in forex ? it may be just a ponzi hyip , not all the hyips are trading in forex , but also rarely to find some hyips are trading in forex .

it is useless to know where he or other people find that data, even a hyip site that invest in forex can scam us, the most important things for now is are they paying? and the answer is yes, they are paying until now, check in hyip monitors you can find paying status and for payment proofs you can look in many hyip forums.but the plan looks unique for me

it is useless to know where he or other people find that data, even a hyip site that invest in forex can scam us, the most important things for now is are they paying? and the answer is yes, they are paying until now, check in hyip monitors you can find paying status and for payment proofs you can look in many hyip forums.but the plan looks unique for me

yes I agree with you , the hyips which works in real forex are also scams us at end , but I just wanted to tell you that it is rarely to find the hyips which trading in real forex , they usually are ( the long term programs )

Well the appearance of this site of its script and design does look promising. The site itself seems to return back a promise a mixture of short term and long term plans on here. And since this program has been running for a short period of time and does have a paying status for now i guess we can safely apply the hit and run strategy here for now.