Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HighYieldGuarantee - highyieldguarantee.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

HighYieldGuarantee

HIGH YIELD GUARANTEE is an investment company offering multiple financial services to its clients globally.

The mission of HYG is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security.

Investment Plans:

122% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

BASIC $10 - $10,000 2.20

178% AFTER 30 DAYS

ADVANCED $100 - $100,000 2.60

286% AFTER 60 DAYS

PROFESSIONAL $1,000 - $1,000,000 3.10

Accepts: LibertyReserve only

5% ref. commission

Link: http://highyieldguarantee.com/

well it seems this program have quite good rate and for monitoring thingy i see they listed in goldpoll for 3 days until now, but their status there still waiting, which make think they looks little suspicious. another thing is DDOS, i don't see any DDOS like what they claimed in their site, the script looks cheap, i think the only good thing is ROI plan rate

The site looks cheap anyway. Not saying just because of that it isnt paying, but it seems odd that this kind of script is only ever monitored by GP monitor and not any others. And GP still has it as waiting which is not good news since it has been more than 3 days now. and I am certain GP would have updated it if is paying.

• 5 months later...

the site design is very powerful to and it is very easily convince to every new member to be a part of this site and make some money so i am also ready and agree to join and then start making earning in the good sense.

i wonder the person that make comment on this program find this program out,this program is long time program that has stop paying investors, i think the admin of the program is the one inhere trying to convince investors on the program and the program is only gonna scam any hyip investor that invest with the program,ordinarily the plan offered is not reasonable.

I am not at all impressed with the script and design of the site they looks like a very cheap one and it looks bad . And looks like this program is having a very huge lifetime and i was just wondering its still online . but bad think is it is no more paying and it is finally judged by one of the popular monitor and please look below for the details .

http://www.goldpoll.net/details/19510/

http://highyieldguarantee.com/?ref=GoldVote.Org