Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Today-funds - Today-funds.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://today-funds.com

Our company Today-Funds.com engaged in the production and placement of advertising on the Internet. In severe crisis, we were able to not only survive, but also strengthened their positions. At the moment we are developing a new high-yield area - super-fast campaigns. These campaigns do not require large investments and are able to generate very high returns. However, they need a very large number of participants. The best way out of the situation we see in the attraction of online investors. To this end, we started this project - Today-Funds.com

PLANS:

9.5% hourly for 12 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 9.50

Calculate your profit >>

18% hourly for 6 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 and more 18.00

Calculate your profit >>

40% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 37.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 38.00

Plan 3 $501 and more 40.00

Calculate your profit >>

120% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $20 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 110.00

Plan 3 $501 and more 120.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://today-funds.com

This program already has one monitor claiming it as a scam program which is more than enough reason for investors to stop investing in this program because we all know that it is a matter of time before the site is down with the money of their investors.

@immanuel: that is right, but for now they are paying dude, i don't know how long this kind of program can sustain to paying all investors here but it seems not many people interested to put their money here. so far i only see 2 hyip monitors that invest here and the status for this program is paying.

• 5 months later...

i am not able to understand the script of this site so i decided to join this site and take some more information and check that the site is paid or not and it is legit or not and if i find any issue then i will not suggest here to everyone to make the joniig of this site and waste time.