Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

5dailyprofit - 5dailyprofit.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://www.5dailyprofit.com

5dailyprofit.com is an advertisement and trafic exchange company that provides you with an opportunity to earn 5% daily in passive income. Each position purchased by you gives you a position in our profit sharing ladder. Thus,the more Positions you purchase, the more you will earn in both income and advertising.

PLANS:

No Name Cost Shares Limits Max Return Period Action

1 5% DAILY $10.00 1 share(s) - 2000 Share(s) 250.00% 1 - Day/Days

- Details:

Daily Plan. Pay @5.00% after 1 - Day/Days Total Return:-250.00%

Description:5% DAILY FOR 50 DAYS

Accept : LR, PM, AP, STP

Link : http://www.5dailyprofit.com

the script is cheap and i think its not safe because they dont have any kind of protection in the site.so that i think our money is not safe here.we have to choose another site in where we can feel that our money is safe.hyips must need to have ssl protection to save the site from the ddos attacks.

It claims to be hyip but in fact it loooks like it works like a cycler. Although I am not saying hyip do not work like cycler or ponzi. many of them do, but this one in particular has a script like other cycling sites. The site says 5 % daily for 50 days,

I find the plan too complicated for a simple person like me. I usually don't invest in a hyip site that has a plan like this. I prefer to invest in a hyip site that has simple plan like 124% in three days etc. At least in this plan you know how much you going to earn in given days. Unlike if a plan is complicated like buying a share etc. Its just confuses me.