Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payzila are a new revolution in the Traffic Exchange Industry where members have the opportunity to share in the profits of the exchange. They are similar as Revenue Sharing programs except payzila share profits and members are given full disclosure of the revenue earned and the expenses paid from the exchange.

105% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

$1 - $1,000 - 5

220% after 30 days

7 % For 30 Days

Min Invest:- $1

130% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 - 30.00

5% Referral Commission

Accept: LR

banner468x60.gif

Join here :- http://www.payzila.com/?ref=abbascoder

i am not quite sure with this program, even the script looks nice for me but it seems there is something suspicous about them. and i don't see any SSL and DDOS like what they claimed in their site, overall i don't see any hyip monitors who will monitoring them for now. better to see any good review about them and one last thing, i think they are not quite popular as we can see from amount of deposit that people made

With just 1 dollar deposit, you actually only earn 3 cents from it. Because of 2 cents of LR fee.For me this is useless, since you can make one post in a PTP forum and you earn the same amount in just a few seconds.

For me, this site would only be suitable if I were to deposit something larger so that it is safe enough and that the earning is large enough for it to be worthwhile.