Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Capitalreturnplans - Capitalreturnplans.com

xetang

Capital Return Plans was founded by group of entrepreneurs and foreign exchange dealers. Capital Return Plans is a private investment and wealth management company that allows international participation of individual and group a like. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with a complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and 24/7 fully dedicated support team. Our company financial portfolio is backed-up by an active pool of realized profits from various high-yield assets that we hold around the globe. Our primary focus has been and will continue to be honesty, integrity and professionalism.

We are just coming online to share some of our expertise in doing what we do best. We are into Forex, bonds and stock trade in different parts of the globe. We have an outstanding record where our investments rank third amongst most international businesses. Capital Return Plans is the name of trust. We have number of investors all over the world, fulfil yours desire and work with us.

Plans: 2% daily for 60 days, 2.5% daily for 75 days, 3% daily for 90 days

Min $5 - Accept: LR

Join here: http://capitalreturnplans.com/?ref=zozo278

nice ROI plan and also profitable enough, i think the only thing they miss here is the design of this site, that is not good enough for me. even like that i am quite surprise that they used Dedicated servers and also using DDOS protection from KODDOS to protect this site(and it means admin spend alot of bucks for it :D). one or two rounds here will be fine for many investors

I starting to think that this program is not a paying one because they have been running for 3 days now and yet no hyip monitor have given them a paying status they still have a waiting status which is quite strange.

Although this site have monitored about 4 days but you too should note that monitors that invest with this site, they only monitor about a day for this site therefore sure will not have good status in this time, it still is early to define in all, however I see that monitors invested very least here, it show that this site advertised very least for monitors, it is not good so that site can run with their long plans

• 2 weeks later...

This site now too have had very many other plans, it is a day plans and members too can earn benefit with this plans, as below is detail about their new plans :

125% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 105.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 125.00

180% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan 2 $10 - $500 116.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 150.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 180.00

260% AFTER 7 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 140.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 200.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 260.00

2% Daily For 60 Days & Capital Return

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $50 2.00

2.5% Daily For 75 Days & Capital Return

Plan 2 $51 - $100 2.50

3% Daily For 90 Days & Capital Return

Plan 3 $101 - $500 3.00

3.5% Daily For 105 Days & Capital Return

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 3.50

4% Daily For 120 Days & Capital Return

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 4.00

I think it is the time for the site to move into scam session i just had a look on the site and the monitors are showing that the site is not paying any more so i think the mod should move this thread into scam session and friends see this program it is not even 20 days online it turn into scam so beware of this sort of programs .

According to me the design quality of the program is very attractive and too many people should get attacked by seeing this quality. We can invest here without any doubt because their 2% daily RoI is very natural and we must expect some good profit from them. Till now there are some monitors with paying status.

According to me the design quality of the program is very attractive and too many people should get attacked by seeing this quality. We can invest here without any doubt because their 2% daily RoI is very natural and we must expect some good profit from them. Till now there are some monitors with paying status.

It is late already, you should check again monitors now, latest payment is July, 25th and this site too have stop to payout when almost monitors approved not good status now. I think that from time that admin change plans to Plan a day, he want to scam everyone here and now site have not longer to pay out for all its members