Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Postloop - postloop.com

boyuancy

I see that there were are still active members here. Although, I see that its not still easy as they are still have high standards in posting and to be able to have that 5-7 cents post rate based on what I read in one forum. So far, this forum is not worthy for most of the posters because of strictness for qualification.

I am over halfway(58 points) to reaching my 100 points on the forum and will probably reach this amount tomorrow which means that I would have reached $5 in just four days of posting and just 77 posts because I am now getting on average 1.30 points per post. I am glad that my quality is above the above for the forum and if I can keep it up by tomorrow I can get to cashout. I should know by tomorrow whether it pays or not.

• 3 months later...

I am definitely not productive within this online community mainly because I think it is challenging for you to demand payments for their needed typical standing. Although I witout a doubt attack the quantity of threads needed, but nonetheless it really is worthless plainly can't attack the normal standing.

I am still active on the forum but my activities are not as much as before so I need to get back in there soon. I know that I can get to earn well in here because of the good post rate so i just need to get myself into the habit of posting regularly so that I can secure a good payout regularly in here.