Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kisscashinvest - Kisscashinvest.net

xetang

banner468-1.gif

Welcome to KissCashInvest.com

We are offering five different investment plans and it is up to you to chose which one fits your financial situation. We are here to make a revolution when it comes to online businesses, we will make KissCashInvest one of the biggest investment systems ever and we can only do it with your help. You are more than welcome to join KissCashInvest's team today and start making money. We are here to stay and make solid profits on a constant basis. Our motto is: It is our choice

LifeTime Verified Membership

Plan Spent Amount ($) Yearly Profit (%)

LIFE VVIP UPGRADE $60 - $60 0.00

KCI MAXPROFIT PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

KCI MP 1 $50 - $1,000 210.00

KCI PROFIT PLAN 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

KCI PP 1 $25 - $50 125.00

KCI PP 2 $51 - $1,000 150.00

KCI PROFIT PLAN 2

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

KCI PP 1 $100 - $250 175.00

KCI PP 2 $251 - $1,500 200.00

KCI PROFIT PLAN 3

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

KCI PP 1 $500 - $1,000 260.00

KCI PP 2 $1,001 - $10,000 320.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://www.kisscashinvest.net/?ref=zozo278

banner468-1.gif

i wonder how this program get a lot of like in facebook, the refferal commision that admin offered for us too high i cannot imagine how can admin pay us with that high commision, what is that lifetime verified membership for? also the rate for this site is too much unstable and not good for this site itself, i wonder if they can pay more than one week

I think the minimum investment here is kinda high and small investors cant afford risking such amount in hyip programs and the roi here is high and unsustainable.

Yes, it is correct, high investment min is high, it is difficult so that anyone can invest, I too see that monitors approved for this site about 4 days but almost is in status "Waiting", I think that this site too can't run long with their plans and if invest here, it too is risk for fund of anyone because this site can close in anytime and too nobody can define that it is paying

• 5 months later...

I am sure that this site is a scam site because we can see the statics of the site and it is showing that site is online since 462 days and that is not a short period and still none of the monitor ratings the site and looks like the site have turned into scam a long ago and admin still made the site to be alive to show that they are online and paying but i am sure no expert investors will get attracted to the site .

• i wonder why this thread has not being closed by the admin of this program,the program is an old hourly program,though i was able to access the program but i guess it understand to all hyip investors to know hourly program can last 180 days online with paying status,this program has being online for over 180 days now,so i guess it best to just close this thread

i wonder how this program get a lot of like in facebook, the refferal commision that admin offered for us too high i cannot imagine how can admin pay us with that high commision, what is that lifetime verified membership for? also the rate for this site is too much unstable and not good for this site itself, i wonder if they can pay more than one week

Well, this is not only one or two members wonder about this issue here. Specially if we want to realize this thing here, there is no way this program can pay the members 150% RoI in every hour here. If it is true here, then everyone here will be very rich, and does not need to work anymore