Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Incomebro - Incomebro.com

xetang

Modern investors seek to protect and to raise their capital. In volatile and uncertain times, it is hard to find 'safe haven' to invest in. There are a countless number of investment funds and investment opportunities to choose from, but by no means all investment companies are safe and responsible enough to trust your money to them.

For instance, almost all investment companies declare that they use investors' money for investments in Forex trading, online betting or different hedge funds. However, for now, trading on Forex and stock markets is considered to be one of the most insecure investment options for private investors that requires great expertise and experience in the field of financial assets management. On the other hand, global Forex market offers great opportunities, as it is the largest financial market in the world with daily reported volume of over 1.8 trillion of transaction.

But not everybody can become successful Forex or stock trader. Statistically, inexperienced private investor has a 90% probability to lose his money. But you can trust your money to an investment manager. The only problem is to choose a right investment company. Certainly, it is uneasy as you must be sure that you are dealing with professional and respectable investment manager or fund that will help you to protect and increase your capital.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

128% After 1 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 104.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 128.00

600% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $500 - $5,000 142.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 600.00

3000% After 39 Days

Plan 1 $10,000 - $50,000 2000.00

Plan 2 $50,001 - $100,000 3000.00

Accept: LR

Join here: http://incomebro.com/?ref=zozo278

what kind of script that admin used here? and the template too, that is looks like cheap one and not worthy, i also don't believe that admin truly into trading in forex and cycle our money there, but their rate for short term plan somehow quite reasonable and i think stil profitable especially they are just new site.Until now i don't see any single hyip monitor that monitoring them

The script to me isn't that much attractive but it is okay.secondly the ROI is a bit on the high side so it wouldn't be sustainable for a long.Well doing the hit and run wouldn't be a bad idea but doing it on the confirmation that they are paying would be the best.

I think 600% after 7days and 3000% after 39days is way too high and unreasonable its possible this site is only out to scam investors

You should check again detail about their plans, rate that you said, it is correct but member need to have to invest very many to have this rate, with only $10, you can earn 104% as first plans. plan 2 and 3, it can't for any investors when this site still is new site and it too have launched not long ago, with min in plan 2, I think even monitors too can't invest with it

For to now, this site have monitors about 5 days and we too can see that it is good when almost monitors approved for this site now and have had very many monitors approved status "Paying" for this site, however monitors too don't invest many here as other same sites, I don't understand about this problem, may be this site don't advertise many their monitors therefore they can't invest to invest more here. But I think that this site can be safe to invest when have had status "Paying"

• 5 months later...

when i visit this site i found that the site is very nice and one of the paid site and legit and i also see that the site has very large members who are paid also so i make my self to be member of this site and get registered in this paid site.

@akon did you find the site to be very nice ok no problem but do not invest :P because if you invest then your funds will be lost for sure . i have just checked the site ratings of monitors and found that the site is no more paying and it is got conformed by the monitor so i think its not safe to invest here any more .

http://www.hyipexplorer.com/incomebro_5408/

Well having paid for a day or two is something that every investor should have expected from this site.i just hope that guys didn't over relax inhere since with such a return it was glaring they wouldn't be lasting.guys lets stay away from here presently.