Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Amazing-profit - Amazing-profit.com

i am not admin

Link : http://amazing-profit.com

Amazing-Profit has been organized by a strong team of highly skilled traders and investment consultants, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in the best programs. Having a long-term operational experience, we give only feasible promises. Profits from our investments are used to enhance our program and increase it is stability for the long term.

PLANS:

Starter Plan (1 Day)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

Premium Plan (5 Days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 530.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 540.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 550.00

Calculate your profit >>

Professional Plan (10 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1130.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 1150.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://amazing-profit.com

I think this is the first day of the site online and it seems to be good looking and the return on investment is also very good but i find that there is no monitor to the program till now so it would be good if the admin of the program adds some monitors to the site so that every one will be having hope that this program pays or not .

The script and the design used on this program is very impressive but apart from that the plans offered here is very high which isn't much impressive anyways. The site status also was declared waiting in many monitors and only paying in a few sites. It would be a waste to invest in here and not get a return so we should wait a day more to check the monitors status about this site.

Yeah i think i would be agreeing with you on that point that their chances of lasting is extremely low since the ROI is totally unreasonable.Sincerely to me instead of losing some hard earned cash i would rather i skip the program.