Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unlimited-earn - Unlimited-earn.net

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://unlimited-earn.net

Unlimited Earn is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us.

Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world. Short term and intraday trading orders are our speciality. Our people place hundreds of trading orders every business day and company receives stable hourly profit from these activities. Our team is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan for all capitals.

PLANS:

39% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAWAL

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $25 35.00

Plan 2 $26 - $100 36.00

Plan 3 $101 - $200 37.00

Plan 4 $201 - $500 38.00

Plan 5 $501 - $10,000 39.00

Calculate your profit >>

65% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDARWAL

Plan 1 $2 - $25 53.00

Plan 2 $26 - $100 54.00

Plan 3 $101 - $200 55.00

Plan 4 $201 - $500 60.00

Plan 5 $501 - $10,000 65.00

Calculate your profit >>

120% AFTER 1 HOUR - INSTANT WITHDRAWAL

Plan 1 $25 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 114.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 116.00

Plan 4 $501 - $10,000 120.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://unlimited-earn.net

I am not really interested in hourly plans such as this one because it is not really a stable one based on the plans, the returns as well is quite high. Though the minimum investment is only $1 but still I will not risk to invest in this program.

Well all hourly rate ROI program don't last more than 3 days, indeed 18% refferal commision isn't reasonable. Maybe the instant payment attracted many investors. Some hyip monitors invested 100$ and it's listed in MMG and DTM forums, not bad for this program.

Again the old HYIP script and i think this script is a cheap one because i have seen many hyip sites with this script which are no more online now so i think there is a problem with that script . ok the script don't matters coming to the investments plan they all are the hourly plans and this days we cant trust this sort of programs but any how all the monitors are showing the status as paying .

This program is using a very cheap script which was used by many scam HYIP programs before. But even with an unstable ROI program this site has a paying status in many of the monitors listed on its webpage so anyone who wants to do a successful hit and run strategy can get some nice bit of money with added interest in here. Bear in mind that only the early birds are without a risk in here since this is a very much unstable program.

so far i only see 6 hyip monitors that available for now, and all of them have paying status for this program. but unfortunately the script that admin used is not a good one, rather than common script that already use by many hyip before,and they don't even have any single SSL and DDOS protection.

This site isn't a good place to invest as it's so new & not of much experience in it's own business. It may shut down at any time if there is failure in getting more deposit than withdraw from its members after 2 to 3 months of it's running period. Opening a program is easy but difficult to obtain for a longer period of time.