Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PowerfulFinance - powerfulfinance.com

I am not the Admin.

PowerfulFinance

Powerful Finance is a financial company. Founded in 2001, we began with brick-and-mortar offline trading operations and gradually evolved into an online financial company that trades forex, stocks and derivatives while maintaining extensive offline operations. We quickly adapt to the rapidly changing market conditions and needs. Our business is strategically diversified to minimize risk.

Investment Plans:

13% - 19% daily for 9 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 13.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $6,000 15.00

Plan 3 $6,001 - $10,000 17.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $80,000 19.00

125% - 210% daily after 9 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $6,000 150.00

Plan 3 $6,001 - $10,000 180.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $80,000 210.00

6000% after 60 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $50,000 6000.00

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

5% ref. commission

Link: http://www.powerfulfinance.com/

I have seen the minimum withdrawal amount is $0.01 but in this case many people will set request so frequently that will often create a mass in processing payment. It has a page named monitors but I seen no monitor in the page that is the page is fully empty. Not much of information I get from their faq page as well as not much of website contents.

well i have see that program and i am sure that the site will not be online for more days since the script of the program is very cheap one and more over i have seen that site is not having any monitors yet to rate the site so how can we say that this program is paying or not . so its better to know every thing about the program before joining .

The program doesn't seem to have any monitors listed on its homepage so its a bit of risk going in on al alone. A very cheap script and design has also been seen to be used on this program which is a bit of disappointment for many investors. Since the minimum amount of investment isn't that high so many investors might wanna take a chance and do a successful hit and run strategy and benefit from here.

lol, even this site have bad and cheap script and the template not look so interesting, but they listed in some big hyip monitors like gsmonitor and also Goldpoll, for me 13% profit looks profitable for us, but from the other plan it seems unstable for us.

@behemoth: look at the rate us page dude, you will find out that they listed in some hyip monitors at the moment