Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

industrialtrade - industrialtrade.biz

More ideas for your money!

industrialtrade.biz is a secure investment project composed by a group of experienced mature certified financial professionals and market analysts. Our aim is to chart a winning course for our clients through growing and preserving their assets regardless of economic condition. Working since 2004 we know that world markets are not friendly environment for an inexperienced investor. That's why we offer you our help, based on our knowledge and trading software, that proves its reliability day by day.

After this years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged TC Invest, a reliable Medium-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Period

Level 1 $5 - $5,000 2% Daily Profit 100 Business Days

Level 2 $5,001 - $10,000 2.5% Daily Profit 100 Business Days

Level 3 $10,001 - $100,000 3% Daily Profit 100 Business Days

http://industrialtrade.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

Program has a good site with nice layout.

And so are their plans 2-3% daily for 100 days is quite attractive and sustainable for longer term.

The only concern is this is a long term program but brand new - monitors are in waiting status

- we have to wait for some time to see the performance of this program before entering.

They explain good when i went checking the site out.

The initial spend is Not returned when term ends, meaning $10 is with 2% gets $0,20 each day=100x0,20= $20,00. So the gain is 100% after 100 days. Meaning it takes you 50 days to reach bep....after that all is profit.

But thats not really it. The payouts is only on business days monday to friday. So it will take 140 days before the term end...so it will take 70 days of payouts to reach bep....

The compound is not available.

yepp this one could be a good one but i like to wait and see some payment proofs before i go in.

But i dont see any ddos, really i dont see any security settings at all.

They explain good when i went checking the site out.

The initial spend is Not returned when term ends, meaning $10 is with 2% gets $0,20 each day=100x0,20= $20,00. So the gain is 100% after 100 days. Meaning it takes you 50 days to reach bep....after that all is profit.

But thats not really it. The payouts is only on business days monday to friday. So it will take 140 days before the term end...so it will take 70 days of payouts to reach bep....

The compound is not available.

yepp this one could be a good one but i like to wait and see some payment proofs before i go in.

But i dont see any ddos, really i dont see any security settings at all.

If it is really as you say,we must run a greater risk to invest,and must running 70 days can reach bep…,that is so long time.But the plan one is so reasonable,so attractiveness to our,I will wait some payment post and dare to invest so that risk reduction!

Program has simple daily paying plans which gives 2-3% daily roi for 100 days.

By investing minimum 5$ we can make daily 2% profit that is total 200% after 100 days.

But do they retrun principal or it is included in profit?

I like the site and it has got good layout.

The hyip is offering longer term plans where th investor can double or tribe his investment in 100 days sounds good and sustainable

Also the risk associated is low as the investor can breakeven in less than 50 days in all plans is an welcome factor

Since the site is only one day old we have to wait and see the sustainability of it

• 4 weeks later...

Program has simple daily paying plans which gives 2-3% daily roi for 100 days.

By investing minimum 5$ we can make daily 2% profit that is total 200% after 100 days.

But do they retrun principal or it is included in profit?

I like the site and it has got good layout.

"Principal included in your profit. We will not return the principal at the end of per term. It means, you receive profits and principal in your daily earnings."

The above statement by the admin clearly state the principle is included in the daily payment . So i think now that i have answered your doubts clearly

It's very unusual for this Hyip pending my request payment for 16 hours, usually it took 2 hours, most of the payments are instant. I also did'n see payment proof for today in many forums. so I have to be careful and watch this for tomorrow. It will be paying or not or never....

It's very unusual for this Hyip pending my request payment for 16 hours, usually it took 2 hours, most of the payments are instant. I also did'n see payment proof for today in many forums. so I have to be careful and watch this for tomorrow. It will be paying or not or never....

well i checked the site faq but the hyip has not stated any time duration of the withdrawals so just wait till a maximum of 24 hours and there after send a support ticket requesting the reason for the delay

Are you still waiting for your payment? Usually such changes in payment pending time is not a good sign. I'm not a naysayer, I say that just based on my experience.

There is no information about any site securities installed so looks like the site is not supported by DDOS and SSL and its too risky to invest here. Further the design is simple and the script used is cheap

There is no Live chat service available which prevent investors to obtain quick feedback

Further the site doesn't publish any stats which prevent investors to have access to deposit and withdrawal information

The site has many monitors listed to rate it and all the monitors are showing paying status

Its amazing to see the site is now running more than 1 month with paying status

I was checking at the monitors and was impressed to find many RCB offers are available and the highest offer is made by Gold Lister and its 400%

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have Idea with this site, sometimes payment is instant on the other hand delay for 1 day. while my reques withdrawal is pending for 2 days. How could it be many Hyip monitors stated in paying status while I don't see payment proof since then?

THe site was not paying since 2days but the monitors are saying that they are paying.i dont know why?hope they pay as usual and i think they clear all payment request And it is not good to invest here at this site anymore.

Other than for one monitor all other monitors are last paid only on the 12th of this month so looks like the site is starting to show problems in paying its members.

did you send a support ticket to the admin requesting for your payout

Today my two pending request payment only paid first one while other payment still pending. I'm glad to know that at least this progam will continue paying. I just hope my next withdrawal will be done just like this site pay members instantly for last two week