Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lr-fond - Lr-fond.com

xetang

Lr-fond has been providing reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes and strategies for 10 years. Whether you,re a global hedge fund with investors worldwide or an investment management firm. Lr-fond proven solutions can improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, and free you to focus on what you do best. Lr-fond has established itself as a leading provider of mission-critical applications to meet the demands of investment management operations around the world.

As the result of careful planning and join work emerged Lr-fond, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

With the great system, winning strategy and the excellent management, we are making money all the time. The profit comes from the trading of securities in the market. As we have the winning conditions, we always make more profit than the others, so we grow at the faster rate than the other firms. Since our profit always exceeds the maximum guaranteed return to our clients, we use the rest amount of fund to setup a preparing fund.

12% Daily For 12 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Profit 144% $10 - $1,000 12.00

Accept: LR

http://lr-fond.com/?ref=zozo278

We need some more strong evidence for use their service. Because there is not single monitor at rating section. (Common or Popular) As well as their daily RoI ratio has too much profit. Because our total profit after 12 days later will be 44%. So it may harm us. So we need to play some safe game after see some real time proof or any monitor's support.

@antthenait: actually i find a hyip monitor that invest in this program and after i go to check their status in that hyip monitors, i find out they have paying status and that is good for many people who seek for a hyip to invest, but so far i still don't see any payment proofs yet, but later i will look more. so far i think profit they have here is quite fine.

This program maybe because of its high roi which cannot be sustained or its unattractive script. This program have been running for a day now and only $10 have been invested here but i don't see this site in HYIP monitors so i would insist people to investigate about this website before investing your funds in it .

Well the minimum investment here is not that high.and this program will not last up to a month because of the high roi they are offering i dont think i can risk investing in this program they are chances loosing our money here.

I think that although their plans is good and it is reasonable but before investors, we too need to check many problem and if check monitors, I think that we now is late to invest here because it have monitored about 8 days but have had many not good info about this site, it have ran and not pay out good for their plan. Therefore if anyone invest with this site now, they will lost money here

same here, today this site is not accessible, so far i don't see any claim that they are scam, but i see one of the hyip monitors that monitoring them changed their status become problem site, i recommend to any investors to be careful when want to invest here, i think they have higher chance to scammed us