Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earn2clix - earn2clix.com

ma7aa3d

I've seen this ptc site advertised somewhere earlier today. Considering what i saw on their homepage, i would have joined the site but the admin is currently paying through paypal and payza only and i don't have any of the two. If he can add Liberty Reserve that will attract more people to join e.g Me.

the site really has a new and attractive script and the rates are really attractive also.but i agree with desi boy on one point that you have not posted the complete information about this site that what is the minimum payout and which payment processors it is supporting.

they have very low minimum payout of 0.1$ but to reach this payout we have to work hard for 10 days because they have only one section which is ptc section and in this section half of ads are of 0.001 and the remaining ads are of worth 0.0001-0.0002$.the total earnings available are of 1c.i think the admin should pts or ptr section here.