Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

morethanbux - morethanbux.com

ma7aa3d

I can see from the homepage of this ptc site that the admin is a complete newbie because there are html errors in the design which shows that he did everything himself. If he is really serious and is willing to pay people for clicking, he suppose to hire someone to do everything. To make it worse, he is accepting only paypal and payza. I won't join this site.

earning stats clearly showing that the admin is not interested in having standard members because the standard members are earnings only 10 percent of one cent however the upgraded members are earning up to 1$ daily it is clearly showing the admin's strategy that what he wants.

LATEST NEWS:

the minimum payout for the standard and the pioneer members has been decreased to 1.5$ and the upgraded members like elite and ultimate will enjoy no minimum payout.i think the admin has made the good change but the earnings are same also i think admin should take a look on them also.