Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safedeposite - Safedeposite.com

Welcome to Safedeposite.com where your investments will surely grow for better and most importantly it is secured with us.

we are providing a long term business to serve our members and our investors to make sure that they will get what they deserve.

someday safedeposite.com will be one of the largest

capital investment sites and will be known for giving best performance and security for members.

we are here to say that safedeposite.com will be your friend on making your money grow and will stands for a better future.

Dialy Plan

Professional Plan, Business Day only 10.00%: $20.00 - $1000.00 : 21 Days

Weekly Plan Principal Return

Basic partner 17.00% : $10.00 - $500.00 : 7 Days

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://safedeposite.com/?ref=zozo278

11% daily for 21 days??sincerely that is way too much and cant be sustainable.sincerely i wouldn't be advicing anyone to fall into such a trap because to me they wouldn't be paying for even a weeks.guys it would be much more adviceable if we all stay away from such a program.

This site now too have had problem already and I don't sure what happen but when I visit site, it moved to link of royalty7, I think that this site have closed and admin of this site too want to tell for us know that he too is admin of royalty7, I don't sure about his target but I too know that Royalty7 too is a good site and too paid very good during long time

I wouldn't be surprised if the site already turned scam because to me the above ROI they were tabling was a bit high and the chances of it surviving was low.guys it would be much better if we all stay away from such a site that was initially glaring its days were numbered.