Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Union-funds - Union-funds.com

Welcome to UNION-FUNDS

We give the best profit in investment world, but we can claim that you are investing at the right place, because your asset safety is our main concern. Our target is to give a rational profit to our investor safely. Why safely ? Because a lot of investment programes offer high profit, before it reaches the return of investment, your investment has been taken away. We guarantee your investment will be safe with us.

We can say that we make profit driving the arbitrage bargains and using our investors' means to increase the turnover and, consequently. Today many equity markets in the world is trading with gold and every market establish it's quotation for ounce.

We welcome to all investors from all over the world, simply create an account and start making big money with us

PLANS:

25% daily for 6 days

20% daily for 10 days

300% after 12 days

Min Deposit: $1

Accept: LR

Join here: http://www.union-funds.com/?ref=xetang

The ROI inhere to me is high and cant be sustainable by any investment program no matter what sort of investing experts they got but since the minimum deposit is set at just a dollar risking going a round on confirmation that they are paying wouldn't be a bad idea.

True that their ROI is high, but with site like this they can probably run for max 2 weeks depending on the number of investors. It is likely to work like a ponzu scheme or some sort. I made a dollar deposit just to test it out. and got a pending payment for now.

The ROI is high and the min invest is very low wich attracted investors to invest in this program but it will not last more than a week using the ponzi scheme. Now running for just 2 days and already 5200$ invested and 750$ cashed out, strong start for this hyip.

I think that with their plans, it is not high because at least we too can see that their plans is short, it is not long and many other paying site with this plans having higher rate very many. I too checked monitors today and too see that it is good when this site too have approved in almost monitors now with 2 days and very many is in status "Paying", I think that at least this site too can pay out about some rounds and $1 investment min is not too many here