Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

New-wf - New-wf.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

Welcome to Weekly Forex.

WF (Weekly Forex) Inc, is a private investment company found in Apr, 2008 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After 2 years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on Apr, 2010.

As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients.

Our professional team, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world. its under the leadership of Mr. James R. Marston, in his capacity as manager director. He is closely working with a group of professional and competent members who have excellent practical knowledge of portfolio management, business studies and analysis, innovative options and operation. Weekly Forex Inc has various established relationships with reputable private investment clubs. We understand every aspect of market needs and strive to create and manage wealth in several ways to provide peace of mind for its clients.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

70 Days Investment

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 1.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 1.60

Plan 3 $10,001 - $25,000 2.00

1 Day Investment

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $21 - $5,000 101.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 101.50

Plan 3 $10,001 - $25,000 102.00

14 Days Investment

Plan 1 $21 - $5,000 110.50

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 116.00

Plan 3 $10,001 - $25,000 122.00

30 Days Investment

Plan 1 $5,000 - $10,000 300.00

Plan 2 $10,001 - $25,000 850.00

60 Days Investment

Plan 1 $2,000 - $5,000 700.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 1800.00

Plan 3 $10,001 - $25,000 3400.00

Daily Forever Investment

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 1.20

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 2.00

Plan 3 $10,001 - $25,000 2.30

Join here: http://new-wf.com/?ref=zozo278

their short term invesment program is stable one i think for about 2 weeks this program will stay longer than other site, and aside from short term plan this site also have long term plan that i think will be choose by some investors that prefer this plan, overall i think they are quite good program

Yes, I think that it is correct and I too believe that this site too will become one of best HYIP sites with long plans same as Justbeenpaid, you too can have $10 free bonus with this site if join to invest and verify here. a Life plan too is good, it will help you earning 12 cents per day with this site if invest in $10 min. I think that I will early have payment and when I will post payment proof so that all everyone can see

Sincerely if we vividly look at this program the plans they are tabling should be sustainable for a long time if proper management is in place but really a bit of setback is the duration which would sort of discourage investors a bit.sincerely the program should be a great one.

Yes, it is correct, this site too approved in almost monitors now and too have had some monitors approved in status "Paying" but it is not many and almost is "Waiting", this problem is not difficult to explain because cash out min of this site is a bit high with $10 min therefore it is not surprise when don't have many monitors approved in status "Paying" for it, I too don't like this limit because with $20 depositing now, it must be more 1 month to reach payment limit

Considering the above plans, the admin of this program looks like he is willing to pay investors because Roi he offered in all the plans is not too high but From the plans, i can that the program is long term and is not suitable for low investors like me

Considering the above plans, the admin of this program looks like he is willing to pay investors because Roi he offered in all the plans is not too high but From the plans, i can that the program is long term and is not suitable for low investors like me

Oh, you can note that this site too have a good point, if you join, you will see many good points of this site, I joined and have $10 free bonus for verify account and I think that if you join, you can receive same and when invest, it too will help you to reach faster payment limit here. Their investment limit too not is too many and I think that you can join because I think that it will be safe for short plans as their 1 day plan.

Until now, my balance have been more $2 with this site but I can't withdraw here because withdraw min is $10, it will be very long to reach this amount because amount my deposit only is $20 now for plan 1.2% for a life member when I earning about 24 cents per day with this site, it will take very many time to reach their payment limit, but I still hope that they will pay out for my trying

• 5 months later...

i see this site before and i know all information about this site and know that the site is the good and legit in the payment proceedings so i decided to make the main member of this site and start making dollars in very less time period and i much confident that i will earn some good earrings.

The minimum amount to invest is low for the long term investment sites and it is high for short term investment plans so i think this site will be good if any one want to invest more than $20 but not $10 because you will be more profitable if you invest huge sum with them . any ways i can see the site looking good but do know about payments .

It is such a pity here, i we read and know why the Admin has to make Investment Plan up to 3400% in 60 days. Well, it is very high and it will make investors to think one more time before putting money on this HYIP here. Because it is very high and not reasonable RoI at all

I think some guys have already put their money in the lower.The major discouragement i see inhere is that we could be making our first withdrawal when we have around $10 which to me is kind of odd.i just hope that guys who invested inhere would be seeing the end of their plans.