Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashprofits11 - Cashprofits11.com

xetang

Welcome to CashProfits11

Cashprofits11 is an advertising program where you have an opportunity to adversite and earn 4% profit daily from purchased ads units for 50 days. You will get 200% profit in total at the end of the term.

Our Members Benefits

Earn 4% daily for 50 days 200%

Earn 3% daily for 75 days 225%

Earn 5% daily for 40 days 200%

Earn 10% daily for 20 days 200%

Increased Earnings from Daily Compounding

Withdraw every monday minimum of $10.00 in your cash balance

Fast daily payments guaranteed

This web site is good for you

Receive a sustainable income not scam

You will earn the full amount

We accept LR

Join here:

4% daily plan seems not good because it have the same profit like 10% plan, and also that too long time for us to reach profit, but with 10% plan we can reach it faster and minimum deposit here seems fine as i see that become standard in many hyip site, from the script and design, it looks good but not too much. unfortunately no hyip monitors for now that monitoring them

• 2 weeks later...

On very base view we may see their daily RoI will be 4%. But in real it is profitable and affordable 2% per day. But I do not support this maximum RoI with this long term plan of 50 days promo. Where we expect some month;y basis natural plan or any short term plan. By which too many people should get attracted and come for make investment.

The site script here looks very cheap and nor are the things managed on a professional basis here. But the plans surely look on the brighter side with reasonable return plan and decent ROI. The good thing is the compounding option available here as not many program's have this feature added. It will be interesting to watch where this program goes from here on.

it seems little hard to track about this site status since i don't see any hyip monitors that truly do investment here. i agree with quan about the minimum payout here, that is quite achievable for me and i still see this program running without any problem, also i don't find any issue about them in other forum

Yes, it is correct, this site have monitored 11 days but don't have any good info about this site although its plans is long and too don't have many monitors approved for it. With this problem, I think that this site will be difficult to exist long when don't have any investors know about it and monitors too don't invest here, it will close early if admin don't have methods to solve this problem in all