Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

K2Forex - k2forex.com

monitor-bb

I am not Admin

K2Forex - k2forex.com

OUR MISSION AND VISION:

We strive to be acknowledged global leader and preferred partner in helping our investors succeed in the worlds rapidly evolving financial markets. We are obligated to deliver profits to our investors and equal importance to deliver those profits in time and consistently.

WHO WE ARE?

K2Forex is a Singapore based private investment company operating in the field of local and global investment. We offer investment opportunities to individuals and companies so to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and risk- free investment environment. We have a strong infrastructure and solid administrative basis since we have sufficient expertise to manage our projects and invest funds in all available economic sectors in which we perceive the future dimension we aspire to reach. We founded K2Forex with one goal in mind - making our company one of the most "Trusted and Respected" investment company in the world. K2Forex would never deviate from that commitment; to be a global standard bearer recognized worldwide for its fundamentals - based investment principles and first-class client services.

Our name reflects our investment focus. We seek to build partnerships with well managed, established business which have a record of producing strong consistent cash flow and earnings; ensuring high level of client satisfaction and maximizes the value of shareholders' investments. Our goal is simple. We will achieve superior financial performance through selecting the proper investments and provide the needed capital; but also by assisting in the development and execution of strategic plans that drive value creation and are the precursors to successful exits.

Plans :

1.43% daily for 7 days

1.67% daily for 15 days

2% daily for 30 days

Referral Commission 5%

Join here

RCB 500% in Monitor-BB.com

• 2 weeks later...

This is very suitable program for all of us. We cam make some long term business plan with them and expect some assure profit from them. As they are connected with a forex company so our payout chance should improve. Good news is we can see a popular monitor at home page. It's mean they already invested here and we expect paying status.

i am quite surprise with this program status now, i mean their statistic based on what i see they already paid about more than 5000 euro now. and in hyip.com their status is paying also in some hyip monitors. so i think for now this program is worthy for investors since their rate also quite low

great another paying program, until now this hyip still sant and online i also see payment proofs of investors and hyip monitors that shared in some forums, it seems they listed in more than 10 hyip monitors at the moment, it will make them more popular, and so far no problem with this hyip