Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gegebux - gegebux.com

ma7aa3d

well after a very long time i found another ptc site which is offering no minimum payout. i have clicked all ads today and already got the payment in the same time. i think fix this payout for the long time if they fix the payout minimum they will get more active members and investors on their site.

the site is really good i have got instant payment from them but the bad thing is that the earnings available are only 4 cents which is fine but they are charging 1 cent from it and after cutting fee we will only get 2 cents in Lr account because LR also charges fee.so i think at least they have to remove the fee.

gegebux is such a nice site i got paid by them two times only because i make another id in it from my friend's home and clicked all ads and the got paid by them i like this site because they have not changed the minimum payout yet.i hope they will sustain this payout for the long time.