I am not owner/admin

Start: June 28

Business Plan

8% daily for 15 days (20$-2000$)

8.5% daily for 15 days (2001$-10000$)

Min Spend : 20 USD

Referral Commission : 4%

Payment systems- LR, PM

We have been in Forex and Options market for more than 5 years now. We started trading in betting market about 2 years ago and when we gathered all the required experience and backup, we decided to run our business online available to all around the globe. That's right! All can join us with just as little as $20 to start and earn at least 20% pure profit in just 15 days. Not only that, but you will get paid instantly in your e-currency account while you request for your balance.

Join here

I think the program should be a great one.going by what they offering i think it is 120% after 15 days for the minimum deposit meaning a 20% ROI of about 1.3% daily.sincerely to me the program is okay but really the minimum deposit range set above $10 would be the major worry of investors.

• 2 weeks later...

Minimum spending amount is 20 dollars which is quite high to invest for me. I have seen some payment proof so expect this site is still a legit site & will continue to pay it's members. This site is in it's business for a while & looks very dedicated to it's members.