Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fundavailable - Fundavailable.net

xetang

Welcome To FundAvailable.net

FundAvailable.net is a private, stable and secured investment company uniting professional stock, forex traders, & gold trade. Our company established by an experienced team of professional traders for collective forex trading.Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments.

9% HOURLY FOR 13 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 8.50

Plan 2 $51 - $100 8.60

Plan 3 $101 - $300 8.70

Plan 4 $301 - $500 8.80

Plan 5 $501 - $1,000 8.90

Plan 6 $1,001 - $50,000 9.00

27% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $3 - $100 26.50

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 27.00

110% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $100 106.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 107.00

Plan 3 $301 - $500 108.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 110.00

Join here: http://fundavailable.net/?ref=zozo278

I think this program's ROI if left to me wouldn't be sustainable since it high.Moreso it being an hourly plan is totally discouraging because to me they barely last.i wouldn't be advicing anyone to invest inhere because it's glaring the days of the program is numbered.

so far from the statistic that i see here that admin already paid $9 to all investors, and just info that this program already online for some hours, and it seems they will continue this good paying trend for some days, even they have hourly hyip plan, but for the one who cannot bear loss i advice not to try this program

• 2 weeks later...

Very risky and impossible RoI plans have been made by the authority. So it seems that it already became a pre loaded scam. We need to turn back from their project, by which they should suffer with low fund and forcibly need to close their program. By which we may protect all newcomers from this scamming program.

Well the program isn't loading for me anymore, not in google chrome nor in firefox so i think it has gone down being a scam site along with all the money. Though the plans were a bit on the higher side this was bound to happen very soon so we should have been expecting it anyways.