Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Financeyield - Financeyield.com

i am not admin

Link : https://financeyield.com

FinanceYield.com is a private investment and management firm which was founded and registered in companieshouse, 20nd August 2008. We are seek to invest in good businesses that have increasingly relevant products or services, quality management teams and ethical business practices. Our goal is to provide value to our investors by generating attractive risk-adjusted ROI. FinanceYield.com combine global experience with local insight which helps to make the most of our investor's money growth.

PLANS:

FY-I ::: 108% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $5,000 108.00

Calculate your profit >>

FY-II ::: 120% AFTER 4 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

FY-III ::: 140% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan 1 $20 - $8,000 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

FY-IV ::: 160% AFTER 15 DAYS

Plan 1 $30 - $10,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

FY-V ::: 7% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS / return 210%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 and more 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://financeyield.com

This program has paying status on some monitors but i must say the plans on this programs are very much exaggerated and unstable. Only the early birds here who implies hit and run policy would be in profit. Investing any time late like 2 to 3 weeks is very much risky to the investors.

8% after just a day to me is totally outrageous.i dont think any sort of program would be lasting for long no matter the sort of investing experts they got.i just hope guys wouldn't be falling into their trap because to me they wouldn't be lasting.

$5 minimum amount to spend with a view to earn 8% extra per day is impossible to believe. In most of the HYIP sites the minimum spending amount is $10. I have some friends investing in here & inform me that they are loosing there money due to not get paid. This site isn't trusted & a big trap for investors so I can't make my invest in here.

well the site is only since more than a week but till now not even a single monitor has being added to the site and i think the admin should take interest in adding the monitor to the site well the investment plans are really good but i think there is much risk involved here in investing in this program i feel it is not safe to invest here in this program .