Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lrexchanger.in - lrexchanger.in

I am not admin

We provide reliable, simple, fast, secure exchange service for Liberty Reserve. Here you can buy or sell LR at very reasonable rate.

We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your convenience. Thank you for choosing our service

BUY LR....................................................................................

Quantity Amount Processing Time

1 to 1000 LR Rs.50 Instant

1000 to 2000 LR Rs.50 Two Hours

Above 2000 LR Rs.50 Four Hours

SELL LR ..................................................................

1 to 1200 LR Rs.46 Instant

1200 to 2000 LR Rs.46 Two Hours

Above 2000 LR Rs.46.50 Four Hours

Send/Received INR from/to your local bank a/c (SBI recently added)

Link:

http://lrexchanger.in/

Note: This exchanger is new - but rates are quite competent - if any one make exchange with this exchanger please share - I am going to sell LR to this exchanger shortly.

Recently i see several new exchnagers appeared in India most of them are helpful for buy/sell Liberty Reserve.

lrexchanger is one of them and what it has Rates for buy and sell Liberty Reserve are competent enough and looks attractive

- this one is really going to support Indians about their lr needs.I am goiong to try this exchanger.

I have checked their service by chatting with agents, He's very helpful, There are some mistakes with the program as they say we can sell min. 1$, But the agent said that the min. amount to sell is 10$ & min. buy amount might be 1$. Thus 10$ for selling purpose we need to wait to reach , better to use alternative with small sell of 1$.

• 2 weeks later...

I never use this site for exchange my lr to rs but after seeing here this exchanger i am really shocked when they are offering more . i exchange so many lr but never got more 45 but this exchanger is different . probably next time will exchange little amount through them.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont exchange here yet but seem that have to exchange because of my previous exchanger some probelm. i checked the site but it seem that there is no need of registered here . anyway first will test the service with small amount and if find the great service than sure continue here.

• 2 months later...

@Nikhil i exchanged multiple times and feel it is most trusted exchanger, though on site it is mentioned minimum 10$, but if you talk in chat and ask her that you want to sell 5$ most probably she will accept as i some time sell less than 10$, good about this exchanger is in the worst time when others were paying around 44/- per usd this one paid 46/-.

• 2 weeks later...

Well admin is very honest and so i feel this is most trusted exchanger these days

When i talked to admin why the rates are reduced to 45 though she was paying 46 or 47 some time back

she told that it may come even down as their stock is increasing and these days buyers are not enough.

May be due to frequent problems with LR system in last few days people started suspect them and do not want to have excess amount in LR.

thanks for sharing friends, I would like to place an order of LR then to gain the 45 rs rates,

it's nice that they allow $1 to buy at them,

even $10 is also not so huge to place a sale order,

I would definitely give a try and hopefully my deal will be successful, will update this thread, as well.

• 1 month later...

@yogesh

thanks for the update, it has been much useful information, I think the thread title also to be altered if the link of the site is changed already, well, I am not sure why they have moved from dot IN to zzl.org etc, after few more reviews on that, we will take decision to change the thread title.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday again i made another succesful exchange by selling them 10$ LR,

I saw at another site they offered 46/-, when i asked vidya (lrexchanger support) what rate i shall be getting,

she proved that they are one step ahead than others by saying 47/- per LR USD. Anyway it took few minutes as usual to get money in my bank account. And am planing again to soon visit them for another transaction.

• 2 months later...

yeah, I have noticed that the domain name has been changed to lrexchangerindia.zzl.org, as per the member in this discussion informed us,

this domain in this thread is no longer available, I don't understand why the program admin has decided to move to another domain.

• 5 months later...

I am not admin

We provide reliable, simple, fast, secure exchange service for Liberty Reserve. Here you can buy or sell LR at very reasonable rate.

We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your convenience. Thank you for choosing our service

BUY LR....................................................................................

1 to 1000 LR Rs.50 Instant

1000 to 2000 LR Rs.50 Two Hours

Above 2000 LR Rs.50 Four Hours

SELL LR ..................................................................

1 to 1200 LR Rs.46 Instant

1200 to 2000 LR Rs.46 Two Hours

Above 2000 LR Rs.46.50 Four Hours

Send/Received INR from/to your local bank a/c (SBI recently added)

Link:

http://lrexchanger.in/

Note: This exchanger is new - but rates are quite competent - if any one make exchange with this exchanger please share - I am going to sell LR to this exchanger shortly.

I love the fact that there is instant exchanges with this exchanger and i can understand why they are requesting for time in exchanging the bigger money.I have known about their services for a long time now.I can assure anyone that want to deal with them to go ahead without any fear.