Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

giftsbux - giftsbux.com

ma7aa3d

i am just thinking what happened to the new admin who registered their sites daily but they do not know how much minimum payout they should be select for their site.in this site the admin has set 4$ minimum payout however the earnings are not more than 1 cent.how can we reach it.

the site requires very high minimum payout and it is not easy for us to reach however there is only one payment proof posted yet which is four days old.i am thinking that the payout minimum is 4 but the payout proof which is posted by member is 1.28.it clearly means that the member who cash out his money is the ultimate members.

I have checked this site but not think it as good as a legit ptc site. The proofs posted in the site may be fake & be a trick to attract new members to join & waste their time. Waiting for 100 clicks for the first payout isn't sound good to me so as the minimum payout amount. So I have nothing to do with this site.