Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zommbux - zommbux.com

ma7aa3d

all of the sites which pays in euro are scam,i have tried these site many times but got nothing this site is also looking just like them.just look at its minimum payout which is 9e,how can we reach it when the earning are only 0.005.it takes about many years.

they have such a high minimum payout and i think its almost impossible to reach in this lifetime.i think admin needs to improve his site and i think its better for him to change the currency from euro to dollar because people believe that the site which pays in other currency than dollar become scam quickly,

the site looks really bad because they have very low rate of click for the standard members on the other side they is no ad available here of that rate.All of the ads worth started from 0.0003.just think how is it possible to achieve such high targeted payout.

The admin of this ptc site is a greedy person who prefer to have it all in his pocket even if he will give out, it will be a very very little percentage. If not, i don't see the reason why the ptc rates are so low like this and the minimum payout is high. I'm even doubting the legitimacy of this site.