Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Brainfinance - Brainfinance.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://www.brainfinance.com

Brain finance offers that provides highly lucrative return on investment along with complete account privacy, top level security, efficient account panel and dedicated support. With up to 25% Daily plans you can't go wrong. We're intended to stay, grow and compete in the HY market. We'll do whatever it takes to become a leader you can trust and relay on during difficult times.

PLANS:

125% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $149 120.00

Plan 2 $150 - $4,999 123.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 125.00

23-25% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $149 23.00

Plan 2 $150 - $4,999 24.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 25.00

Accept : LR, PM, PZ

Link : http://www.brainfinance.com

• 2 weeks later...

The design quality of the site is very good that people should get attracted with it. But they need to add some security addon more make is safe and reliable. Though there is a single monitor with paying status but we can not see any other monitor at their rating section. So it can be suspected for us. Hopefully they may fix all problems as soon as possible.

Well to me generally looking at the ROI we would be seeing that it is on the high side.guy my advice to you all inhere is to skip the program because to me their chances of lasting is low but yet we could still invest if we can afford to lose such a low deposit as $1

@quan: if you check this site status in some hyip monitors you will see some of them already changed, i mean some of them put this program in problem list and even in scam list, how about that? i just suggest to any investors to be careful now because there are indication that admin will do selective payment as some investors still paying

Well he might be right. Cause they have disabled the tab function on their monitor page so if they are a scam program the members cannot have any idea of what is going on and might still continue to invest regardless of it being a non paying program.

From my past experience sites that disable the Tab button for ratings page and get brought back to the homepage are most likely scams. This is because monitors have listed the site as scam or problem an so the site does not want any of the new investor to know so they disable it. this one is too old anyway do if you are still not sure, just don't invest here