Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Poiacorp - Poiacorp.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://poiacorp.com

Poia Corp is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our main aim is - to achieve the highest returns possible for both sides: for ourselves and our investors. We apply different methods of trading to generate returns. Our Main line of investments is the Forex Market. Over the years we have worked out skills and techniques to generate the possible largest returns, minimizing the amount of the risk and loss. We have spent thousands of dollars for the safety of your funds and information while designing this program. The diligent work we have done in the last five years has positioned our corporation for growth in the immediate future. To assure repayment on short term and long term loans we have established partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the world.

PLANS:

110%-112% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $120 110.00

Plan 2 $121 - $20,000 112.00

Calculate your profit >>

136%-140% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $120 136.00

Plan 2 $121 - $20,000 140.00

Accept : LR, PM, PZ

Link : http://poiacorp.com

when i check this site i only find 2 hyip monitors that monitoring them for now, that are goldpoll and maxhyip , and both of that monitoring site have waiting status, so far i don't see any bad review about them yet and also don't find any complain about them. i think we will know the result about this site tommorow

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see a paying program with reliable feature. We also like their impressive design. So too many people already invested here. Good news is that we can see some monitor with paying status. (Include popular one) So we need to sign up or invest via their ref. link. by which we may get some additional RCB amount also.

I believe this program is no more paying any more because hyip monitors already have given them a non paying status so no one to invest here.

From which monitors did you see a non paying status? Because from what i can see all the monitors are still declaring a paying status on it so i there's no rush on it. Good thing is that the site as a very low minimum amount to get started.

@behemoth: maybe he see that things in CF monitors(don't invest any single penny) and GSmonitors, but in goldpoll and in many hyip monitors their status for now is paying and we still can see some payment proof about them, the low minimum amount to invest here is not quite high and become their good things, and it already proved , right?

well if one or 2 monitor starts listing it as waiting or problem the best thing to do us not to invest any more and try to cashout as much as possible. poiacorp seems to still be paying and I think gt still says it is fine. But personally I ran ages ago after it has been running for more than 5 days I don't trust these over the weekend.