Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashmonarchy - Cashmonarchy.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://cashmonarchy.com

468x60.gif

Welcome to CashMonarchy.com

We have the best plan of 25% Daily For 5 Days with 2 levels of Referral Income 5% First Level and 2% Second Level.

CashMonarchy.com is here to make you money 7 days per week.

We are trading your Money in High Return Forex trades daily to maximize your earnings in the safest possible manner.

PLANS:

25% Daily For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $25,000 25.00

Accept : LR, AP

Link : http://cashmonarchy.com

This is very interesting matter that we can get start with them for just a tiny value of $1 and we also can use both Payza and LR. So direct cash process will be done perfectly. Though we can see that they have 25% daily but in real we must get 5% daily profit. Because our total net profit after 5 days later will be 25%.

this site alreayd online for more than one week and it means the first round of invesment already passed but still i cannot see any single hyip monitors that invest and monitoring this site, i think this site need more advertising and since they have low deposit i think many people will like this site

I think the site having no monitors wouldn't be accepted by majority of investors since all they want is a payment proof and since such is not the case skipping the program would be the best in my own very opinion guys.To me the ROI itself is on the high side.