Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rprofits - Rprofits.com

xetang

This site seems good since it has been paying for quite some period of time. The site is also equipped with a nice script and design plus SSL protection provided on this program which adds a bit of professionalism to it. The only setback is that the minimum amount of deposit is a bit high which cannot be afforded by some newbies. Apart from that everything of this program seems nice.

This site seems good since it has been paying for quite some period of time. The site is also equipped with a nice script and design plus SSL protection provided on this program which adds a bit of professionalism to it. The only setback is that the minimum amount of deposit is a bit high which cannot be afforded by some newbies. Apart from that everything of this program seems nice.

Oh, you should check again this site have deducted deposit min from $25 into $1, it is too easy so that anyone too can invest here, I too only deposit $1 with this site and earning good here when it is paying instant daily to my LR account. I too hope that you too will join and invest here same as me

Oh, it is nice when you are earning payment with big amount daily here, with $29 daily, sure that you must invest up to $1000 with this site, I don't have many fund to invest here, but it still nice when I can too receive payment daily here with more 20 cents per day. I will try to have more fund and will invest more with this site in next time

well after check this site stauts in some hyip monitors i see one of the hyip monitor give them scam status, but theyeven don't make any single investment here, so that status is false, aside from that, there are some monitors that put paying status for this site and i check them in some forums, i see some investors and monitors shared their payment proof. overall this program still paying until now

Yes, it is correct, you can receive bonus $10 free without deposit anything here, I'm same and I too have received this bonus some days ago, it help me early more daily here after deposited $1 before and as below is my latest payment proof of this site:

Date: 2012-05-07 13:24:46

Batch: 102112609

From Account: U6835814

Amount: $0.16

Memo: Withdrawal

Hello, everyone, I too have received new payment with this site today, it still be nice when site still paying out instantly and I too hope that it can pay out long at least a round. As below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 2012-06-07 12:22:41

Batch: 102238550

Amount: $0.15

Today, this site is having problem about commission calculating system, until , I still don't yet see have my commission in this time to withdraw, I hope that they can fix this problem early so that I can receive again commission early. I have withdraw 73 cents until now after invest $1 here. I hope that this site will not have problem too early after it have ran about 10 days here

The minimum to invest on this HYIP here is actually too high for a new HYIP here. I just hope the admin of this program will be sincere with investors on this program. I think to me the minimum investment rate in here would be the major thing that would be discouraging investors.

Minimum investment of $ 1 is now able to enter and invest just $ 1 and this wonderful company paid investors regularly every day and I expected it to be of the greatest and longest programs.

Today, this site is having problem about commission calculating system, until , I still don't yet see have my commission in this time to withdraw, I hope that they can fix this problem early so that I can receive again commission early. I have withdraw 73 cents until now after invest $1 here. I hope that this site will not have problem too early after it have ran about 10 days here

i am also having same problem in the earning in my account balance. it do not show the same figure, and didn't update my earning. today i login and see, the earning has been updated but is for today earning, and my yesterday earning has lost. =(

last time i check the status of this program in some hyip monitors i still see some of them have paying status but the other already said if this site is scam site, i think for new investors better to be careful i don't know what truly happen, but it will be good to be well updated and i don't find their thread again in DTM

i am also having same problem in the earning in my account balance. it do not show the same figure, and didn't update my earning. today i login and see, the earning has been updated but is for today earning, and my yesterday earning has lost. =(

It is not too sure, we need to wait more time here because as I known, seem as their calculating system for plans is having problem therefore they still must fix again it, you can check your account, I believe sure that your daily commission have passed rate that they have given in plans when you will earn more in that days and when they fix again this problem, almost account balance is deducted. I too have have lunar account with - 13 cents but now it is normal. I will try to withdraw in tonight, if it is paying instant, I think that everything is ok

Ok, final, their problem about plans and commission calculating system too have been fixed and member too can believe to invest here, it is nice when today, I too have received new payment with this site. With my deposit and bonus $10, it is correct when I only can receive about 9 cents per day with this site because 2.9% daily with invest $1 and 0.7% daily with bonus $10. As below is my last payment proof:

Transaction batch is 102576550.

Date: 2012-09-07 14:34:06

Batch: 102576550

Amount: $0.09

Yes, it is correct, everything now have been good again with this site when admin too have fixed all problem related to commission calculating system of site, it is correct with me now, because as rate, I only earn about 9 cents per day with this site but before it is big earning, therefore it have a mistaken with their system and admin have had to fix it. As below is my latest proof with this site. I too will ask to pay out new in some new hours.

Date: 2012-11-07 02:26:54

Batch: 102777509

Amount: $0.19

last time i check the status of this program in some hyip monitors i still see some of them have paying status but the other already said if this site is scam site, i think for new investors better to be careful i don't know what truly happen, but it will be good to be well updated and i don't find their thread again in DTM

so the site has gone !!!! it is really sad news , this site was very profitable , the other monitors which showing payiong status I think they still get money from the admin in order to show paying status

I have had new payment with this site, I too just ask to pay out a hour ago, it is nice when now, I have earned $1.57 with this site after invest $1 here and still very many times to earn more with it. This payment is commission in 2 days that I received from here with 9 cents per day from $11 deposit for to this time. This is proof:

Date: 2012-17-07 01:20:40

Batch: 103511585

Amount: $0.19

Now, everything have back again with my account, have a bit problem about their technology fault and now my account have run again normal and I too have received many new payment with this site, this site still paying out very good and all payments always are instant, as below is my latest proof:

Date: 2012-22-07 13:23:28

Batch: 104225561

Amount: $0.59

this site seems back on the track right now, as i see they offered some bonus here when we register and promote this site in facebook account, but i heard some problem that members don't receive their bonus, but this program still paying even some hyip monitors put scam status for this program.

this site seems back on the track right now, as i see they offered some bonus here when we register and promote this site in facebook account, but i heard some problem that members don't receive their bonus, but this program still paying even some hyip monitors put scam status for this program.

Really, before when their system have problem about calculating therefore admin have had to fix all them and monitors when don't see payment, they approved with status as you saying then everything have become normal and this site still paying out instant daily for all members, about $10 free bonus, it will be added if you share your email in invite contact