Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rprofits - Rprofits.com

xetang

Our Investment Offer:

Regarded as one of the most safest and profitable investment options for all classes of investors, the Profitor Investment offer guarantees a 2.9% - 3.5% daily return on investment at a set maturity period of 70 days.

The uniqueness of the offer permits investment packages from as low as $25 to over $100,000. Our Investors can track the performance of their investments through daily reports and progress graphs.

Mini Return Plan

$25 - $3,999

(2.9% Daily for 70 days)

Maximal Return Plan

$4,000 and more

(3.5% Daily for 70 days)

Join here: http://rprofits.com/XE838628

• Downvote 2

am thinking 2.9% daily for 70 days should be sustainable for this program but i dont like that the program isn't well secured, i would have loved if the program is properly secured.but good to see the progra is using a nice script and the security issue can still be very much upgraded by the program.though the program has been online for fe days cause i have come across proof of payment for them,i just hope the admin of this program will be sincere with investors on this program.

This program was named ProfitsCo but forced to change the website because of a huge attack, got some problem few days before but could be one of the leaders in hyip univers and seems that it will last for a long time, i don't know if the 10$ bonus is running or not but i got paid twice without deposit :)

It have good point now, you can deposit with min $1 here for first plan. I too see that too have had many payment proof in monitors, its structure is very professional, I too believe that this site will run very good and pay out long. As below is detail about new plans with deposit $1 min here:

Mini Return Plan

$25 Now $1 - $3,999

(2.9% Daily for 70 days)

hmm nice program and seems promising, i also have plan to invest here and they are still new, also they have low minimum deposit so i think many peopl can invest here, admin doing good thing with make low minimum payout here, and they also have SSL security. i think that will be a good additional for them

Mini Return Plan

$25 Now $1 - $3,999

(2.9% Daily for 70 days)

very good, This opens the door to a wonderful movement of small investors, especially investors from the top I am in the company for $ 1000 dollars and they pay me every day and regularly

Mini Return Plan

$25 Now $1 - $3,999

(2.9% Daily for 70 days)

very good, This opens the door to a wonderful movement of small investors, especially investors from the top I am in the company for $ 1000 dollars and they pay me every day and regularly

I too invested $1 with this site and claiming for bonus first deposit, I hope that I can receive $10 bonus from them, but until now, I still don't yet receive it, I don't understand about this problem and rule of this bonus. But I will contact with them to ask in detail, anyways 2.9% daily for 70 days, it too is a good plan here, I will wait for more payment proof in monitors when I will invest more with this site

Surprise the site, is now you can invest a minimum only for $1.

Mini Return Plan

Now $1 - $3,999

(2.9% Daily for 70 days)

Maximal Return Plan

$4,000 and more

(3.5% Daily for 70 days)

This is a plan to open the door a wonderful investment for small investors!

good luck.

I think that it is nice when invest here because at least we too can see payment proof in this time and all payments as I'm known, it is instant< my balance too have had 2 cents from before deposit, I think that may be I will invest more here in some next days to earn more, plans is good, I will earn more when invest more here

This program is going better and better, All payment are instant and i gained 1$ without any deposit thanks to the 10$ bonus, hope that add payza as a payment processor and it will surely be the best hyip

Now already 2 hyip monitors are showing paying statut.

Yes, it is correct, although invested not many here, but this is good paying site, I received first payment instant:

Date: 2012-01-07 14:27:44

Batch: 101604440

From Account: U6835814

Amount: $0.06

Memo: Withdrawal

It is nice, I see that we can believe to invest here, I'm planning to invest more here, plan 2.9% daily for 70 days too not is bad.

Today, it too is nice when final, I too have had bonus $10 and 6% for first deposit with this site when I have had more $11 deposit in account now and with this amount, I think that it is nice when I can withdraw about 30 cents per day here and with payment is instant, I can define that this is best one of long HYIP sites now

Oh, It too is nice, today, I too have received new payment with this site with 11 cents here, all my deposit now is $11, it is bonus $10 and $1 for first deposit that I have deposited not long:

Date: 2012-03-07 11:14:18

Batch: 101833230

Amount: $0.11

Memo: Withdrawal from Rprofits

Although bonus $10 only bring about again 0.7% daily for 70 days but it help me earning about 7 cents per day here

very nice to see that many of the members of dmt have being paid from this program and i thank you all that you have posted the payment proofs here so that the new members who want to invest in that hyip can have an proof that this program is paying one and coming to the program i am very much impressed to see the script of the program and the profit of 3.5% for 70 days is really very good .

Yes, it is correct, this is good paying site and paying out instantly for all members until now, $1 min deposit is not and anyone too can deposit with this amount. Today, I too have received my new payment from this site. It is nice when have bonus $10 and 6% for first deposit:

Date: 2012-04-07 13:20:28

Batch: 101980125

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Withdrawal

Their plans too is very good, it is nice when I earning good here, it is not far for refund again first deposit